Chapter 3

Narrator

Time passed and Janette and Anastacius became closer and more united, Anastacius began to see Janette as his daughter and Janette loved that.

Anastacius - So tomorrow you will star your lessons. - say.

Janette - Yes daddy I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. - says and stars to feel weird,  then she coughs and sees blood.

Anastacius was surprised and worried, he then ran to her and took her to his room and sent Kallisto to call a wizard

??? - Your majesty. - says and bow. 

Anastacius - What is the problem with my daughter? 

??? - Is a mana explosion. - says and Anastacius was surprise. - The princess has a lot of mana, I never see such amount of mana on someone before, I will say that the Princess has the same amount of mana as the Celestial Wizard. - says. 

Anastacius - Can you train her?

??? - I am really sorry but no. - diz. - The mana that the princess has is different from the one I am accustomed to dealing with. - says.

Anastacius - Alright get out. - says and he bow and leaves. 

Kallisto - Majesty I know who can train her. - says.

Anastacius - Then say it. 

Kallisto - The White Tower Wizard. - says. - He is a Celestial Wizard. - diz.

Anastacius - Find him. - says. 

Helena - Your majesty can I enter? - ask.

Anastacius - Yes. - says and she enter and bow. 

Helena - Oh princess. - says sad. 

Anastacius - Stay with her when she awake tell me. - says.

Helena - Yes your majesty. - says and he leaves.