Why me?

It could've been any girl. It could've been any part of my body. But it was me. It was under my chin. Most would just laugh it off and talk about how weird that guy was. Talking about how mad they were he embarrassed her, and hit him or talked back to him. But I gave him a weird look and walked away. I walked away. And then he posted it online. It went viral. All kinds of comments. "Omg, look at how she instantly feel in love with him!!". "She's fr racist". "Lol". My mood was instantly ruined. I was in shock. It was all such a blur. The next day, when I walked the halls with my friend, I was constantly aware and paranoid. If I saw anyone who was a similar height, was black, and had dreads, I avoided eye contact. I constantly tried to stay close to my friend. I didn't wanna give anyone, especially him, a chance to find me alone and take advantage. And I definitely didn't wanna make eye contact with him. I never wanted to see him again. Looking at him was like a reminder. I didn't wanna remember. I wanted to forget all about it. I wish it never happened. I wish I never walked that way. I wish I wasn't there that day. I wish I never went to that school. I wish I never walked away. I wish people didn't think it was funny. I wish people would take it more seriously. I wish I could talk to someone about it. I wish he'd apologize. I wish he'd take down and delete the video. I wish there wasn't men like that. I wish I wasn't the one he chose. But I was. And he touched me. It might not have been in a place considered inappropriate. But it felt inappropriate to me. He touched me. Me. Not anybody else. Me. I was the victim. I was the target. I got humiliated. I got touched. I got laughed at. I got made fun of. I got recorded. I did. Nobody else. I did. Why me?