𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"mmph.."jisung stirred awake.

[huh?]where were his servants? where's the music?why's he in a bright white room?

ah,it was loud.and it was shaky.he remembered where he was now.a pirate ship.this isn't good.he needed to get out.

he stood up,and got pushed back. "huh?" jisung looked beside him and saw that there was a boy beside him.no,not a boy.a pirate.

he looked sleepy and annoyed."are you finally awake?you're lucky christopher convinced us to keep you here.or I would have let you walk the plank."hyunjin groaned and stood up while stretching his back.

"he's awake!!"hyunjin looked at the door.

six people immediately rushed in and crowded around him.

"hey,how did you get hurt?"

"what are you doing here?"

"who are you?!?"

questions flooded his mind,and he shakily shook his head at everything.

"do you..even know where you are?"

jisung,seemingly having heard that question,turned his head to look around.

oh god,he was tied to the middle of a pirate ship.and to a pillar.why was there even a pillar in the middle of a fucking ship??and why was his hands so sore?..they must have kept him here for a while.

they must have kept him here for a while

[i'm going to die.its too late to even escape.]jisung thought and closed his eyes.well,he didn't mind.everything was going wrong right now.except that he did mind!all the good food in the world he hadn't tried!!

"well,we were going to kick you out,but noticed.you're wearing clothes from the black pirate ship we recently wiped out."a guy with blue hair locked eyes with jisung and explained the situation.

"who are you?"changbin looked at the stranger and noticed that he not only had stab wounds on his leg,but had whip marks at the back of his neck.

"I'm..han jisung!.i'm not a pirate from any black or white ship or whatever!" jisung trashed around and kicked his legs.

"it's funny how you still have strength in your legs after that."lee know used his black leather boots and stepped on his thigh.

"ouch!"jisung cried out in pain.

"let me go!"jisung glared at lee know,and found that that was one of the worst decisions he had made. other than being born.

lee know raised an eyebrow and glared back.it was as if lee know was looking through him.

"do you think you're in any position to talk back to me?huh?"lee know pushed the heel of his boots harsher onto the wound.

jisung whimpered loudly."stop!it's hurts.."