𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

this is how everyone looks:

also,I don't know why but my chapter 3 got deleted randomly so I had to rewrite it again in the dead of night,but I was already sleepy and forgot most of the stuff I wrote so I tried my best😭_____________________________________"chan!seungmin said

_____________________________________
"chan!seungmin said...."

"what?.WHAT?!?"christopher pushed through his members to the exit,and ran towards the medbay.

when he caught sight of seungmin he grabbed his shoulders."seungmin!are you okay?did you get hurt?is the hostage okay?"bangchan glanced towards the bathtub,and noticed someone inside it.

it was..a prince?..wait no.what was he thinking,it was just the hostage. luckily,they were both fine.

"wait,I don't get it?so you're telling me seungmin said he is a prince?"

"but that wouldn't make sense!why would he be wearing the outfit from that..cursed ship then??"

"i don't know!but if Felix said it,I wouldn't believe him,but seungmin??"

"are you calling me dumb?!"

"stop bickering!for now,we have to think on what we should do with a prince."

"..."

"a prince equals..a lot of money!"

"that's what im saying!but because seungmin.."

"..."

"guys..."

"i can just keep him as a food tester!"

"are you serious?!?"

"no but think about it-"

"Felix,shut."
.
.
the sudden sound of footsteps approaching them,woke up jisung. "mnn?."jisung opened one eye and immediately covered his body and moved back in shock.

"oh shit-"Christopher moved his hands up in defense and looked away."i didn't see anything!"if jisung wasn't very tired,he would have laughed.

"uh-uhm..you should probably change!my.. members are coming!" seungmin stood up and approached jisung,making sure to cover him with his body,before passing jisung some clothes he took from the emergency box.

"i have to wear this?!?"jisung's eyes almost popped out at the outfit."do you have a choice?!that's the only thing we had!"seungmin pushed it to jisung and motioned for chan to block the door.

"seungmin!!we're here!are you okay??"felix knocked from the other side and pushed the door."hm?why is it not-opening?"he grunted and pushed harder.

"wait,Felix stop!we're doing something!"christopher warned and laid against the door.

"what?is something happening?" changbin walked forward and pushed the door.

"huh."changbin stared at the door,like it had offended him."is something going on in there?is seungmin hurt?is anyone hurt?hello??!!"changbin knocked harshly on the door and attempted to push it open.