Chapter 17: friendship bracelets

"Don't worry I've already got a matching outfit for you." Iris reassured me as soon as I was on the private jet.

"How far away is Nashville?"

She shrugged, "Geography doesn't exist in America."

"Wait hey siri how long does it take to fly to Nashville from Miami?"

"2 hours and 15 minutes via plane."

"What time do you need to be at track?"

"Like 9am." I shrugged.

"To easy, we can just sleep on the plane."

I laughed, "Ok, so what are we wearing?"

"Well I'm glad you asked that because..." she start digging around a bag. "Here!"

She throws me a white crop top and a sequin skirt. "I also got you cowboy boots and a hat."

"Wow, are we matching?"

"Of course." She nodded, "But my stuff is pink."

As the plane toke off i was already starting to imagine what everyone was going to say and to be honnest for once i did not care. After we were up in the sky Iris had pulled a bottle of vodka from somewhere.

"Come on please?" Iris was pleading for me to drink with her.

"Mmm fine but I'm not doing anymore than 2 shots, i dont want to be hungover tomorrow."

"Yay." She clapped her hands then started pouring the shots.

Surprisingly we both only had two shots and we were only a little bit goofy when we landed. Iris had actually booked a hotel right next to the airport for us to get ready in. As we layered glitter and makeup we were already blasting Taylor Swift.

We had also made some friendship bracelets. We did all different ones but decided to match on our last one.

With all different coloured beads surrounding YOYOK.

As fearless came to an end i asked iris, "what are we praying are the suprise songs?"

"Hm juicy, juicy question... I want king of my heart or New Romantics."

"Valid." I agreed, "I'm mainfesting Dress or out of the woods cus that would be amazing."

"For real."

We had made our way to the venue as as we went in got our wrists bands and were escorted to the vip section once they realised who we were.

The show was 5 minutes away from starting and most people were in there seats, the atmosphere was unreal. I was so excited to finally hear Taylor live.

As I was distracted in my own little world I didn't even notice who iris was talking to, "This is my friend Estelle. She's an F1 driver."

I look at her hearing my name then beside her to see fucking Gigi Hadid, "Yeah I'm actually watching the race tomorrow in Miami. I thought it was running on a tight schedule but i can't imagine how busy you're been with it."

I chuckled, "Well iris told me she had tickets 4 hours ago so i didnt really know either."

We continued to chat about small things until it started. The cruel summer music started playing and i screamed in excitement. Taylor swift appeared on stage. I dont think I've ever been this excited about a concert and my adrenliene only spiked up from there.

Me and iris had a wild night. We had more than a few drinks and so many people came up asking for photos. A lot of them were confused about what I was doing in Nashville and i just pointed to Taylor swift like obviously.