secret

*squeak the door opens
jesus we've come to inform you that everything is ready for departure to jerusalem-informant) ah Alright i'll ready myself, please wait outside"jesus said hesitantly" yes sire-informant)"the door closes behind him" judas. judas."jesus whispers as to not alert the guards" jesus im here-said judas) okay ready yourself and wait after i leave to come out-jesus) ah okay... when will i be able to see you again?-judas asked worriedly) i can't say for sure-said jesus before exiting the tent) "judas stood there in thought as to what to do after all that have happened"

Fast forward to when judas is preparing to leave*
"step step step" judas turns his head towards the entrance" "the door swings open and in walks a guard" hmm what are you doing in the messiah's chambers-asked the guard) u-uh i was just discussing where i should head to next with the messiah- judas said hesitantly) ...alright, i guess you should be heading out since he is no longer here-guard) yes you're right, i'll be taking  my leave now-judas) "the guard turns and spots that judas neck has hickeys" oh you've been busy-said the guard) "judas turns around" huh? what do you mean?-judas asked confused by the question) the hickeys on your neck?-said the guard) "judas covers his neck" i think you're mistaken  "judas then walk out of the tent hurriedly" *oh no i think he knows:(*

Judas heads towards the eating area*
"judas grabs something to eat'' damn that really exhausted me-judas) what did?-asked edith judas friend from childhood) ah well. nothing just a bit exhausted from not being able to sleep-judas) hmm alright, i guess i'm not that trust worthy am i??-edith said) no no you are it just not something i can say-judas) ha so there was something!!-edith said) ah well. yes there is, but it's something that can't be spread or it'll turn fire-judas said) oh c'mon i swear to g0d, so please just tell me!!-edith) fine. but not here meet me near the river heading west tomorrow when the sun is at its highest-judas said secretly) fine but what's with all the secrets-edith)
the next day near the river*
WHAT!?!?! Are you telling the truth?-edith said shocked)
yes and that's why you need to keep it a secret. i can't have anyone knowing this, you know what it'll happen if this gets out-judas) i see, well i won't tell anyone-edith) good now let's never talk about this again-judas said in a serious tone)

Alright that's the end for this chapter
. Also when I typed the word g0d  it was intentional because it's said that you should never use g0d's name in vain, so I only added that to make it a bit more real.