Prologue: Birth Of Infinite, System and Meeting Future Wife

A/N: Btw This Song Above is Izuku's and Kiana's Favourite Song and one of their Themes.

Third POV.

It was Nighttime and there was Raining in Japan and it was the World that had people with Super Powers which were named "Quirks".

Since superpowers started to appear it created more Chaos then any people could imagine. Because of that more criminals started to Rob, Kill And just Torture people for their own gain and amusement.

But there were also people who are using Powers to stop crime. They were Vigilante's who were saving people illegally and didn't obeyed to laws. They tried to stop All For One, but it was futile. Some of them were Either Killed, Joined to All For One or Disappeared without traces.

But there were group of Vigilante Team who were stopping All For One, Justice Society, Organisation that give people hope and they were making sure that people will be safe.

Justice Society Members were Dr.Fate, Red Tornado, The First Flash or Jay Garrick, Green Lantern and Hawkman. They were the Main Protectors of the world since Meta Abilities First Appeared.

But as time flies the Society Changed and Government decided to Build Academy for people with Powers to become Heroes legally. Because of it amount of Vigilante's who were fighting crime started to decrease as they got Hero licence to save people, but there were still Vigilante's who didn't like to work with government as they don't trust them.

Now 95% of humanity has these Super Powers or Quirks as they call them and Heroes around the world.

But this is a story of a Boy that was about a boy, who was rejected by this society and was thrown for not having quirks. What society didn't know that this boy will become the most powerful hero in existence.

It's story of Izuku or life of Infinite The Jackal, that will grow from the human... To a God.

Izuku/Third POV. Location: Japan. Izuku's Age (5).

There was a boy with White Hair, With Blue eye on his Right, Yellow eye on his Left, with scar on his Right eye. It was Izuku, just Izuku without last name.

I was in the streets wandering, trying to find food or place to stay. It was hard considering that people and these Quirk using kids are always beating me to half death and abuse me for their own amusement and for no reason. Sometimes I don't understand why they are like this or this society I should say. I Even got more Injuries and lost more blood because of them, it's a miracle I'm still alive and didn't die. Sometimes I help others and even try to protect those kids from abuse. Luckily I am Agile and Fast, which helps me in my escapes.

Currently I was using newspaper and was leaning on trashcan, so I can get comfortable and sleep more peacefully, but sometimes with my one eye open, so other people won't hurt me or some criminals in this city.

Izuku: ' Another Day surviving this hell and helping others, why I am living like this and who were my parents and why they abandoned me, and most importantly why I always feel pain?'

I sighed and wondered.

Izuku: ' I wish my life was more better than this and had a place to stay, and be accepted.'

I started to close my eyes and started to sleep.

But what didn't he know that some robots and Certain Doctor was watching him.

???1: Boss, may I ask why do you want to take this boy?

???2: I agree Doc, what's so special about him or why you are interested in him?