The Cottagecore Curse Of 1982

Once upon a time, there was a Beautiful Woman named Vaniessa. Vaniessa was the prettiest of the Cottagecore fields where she lived with her father Oreo Ken and Her submissive housewive-mother Sho-Manthus Jayden the Third.

One day, The Humble Vaniessa was sent to Gather corn from the field with the corn n shit. She grabs a basket and Skips into the field.

SEMATARY POV:

ahhh shit my head is hurting so bad that the pain is so bad.

what is going on? where is V-Vani? i'm bleeding. 😊

VANIESSA POV :

I'm so humble and pretty. 😊 Time to pick the corn! Oh shit oh no who the hell is this in the corn field he is awfully sexy ngh. Oh no he's unconscious and he is bleeding what the hell??
i have to help him..

NOBODYS POV :
Vaniessa the humble pretty girl picked up the white stranger  and laid him out onto a field of flowers. She got a Fortnite MedKit and tended to his wounds.

SEMATARY POV:
*wakes up* What the hell ?? Who did this to me?  Oh my god what the hell.

nobody pov

"VANI!! I've missed you so much" Sematary Says

Vaniessa looks at him with a puzzled look.

"That is not my name iam Vaniessa , Sexy white american Male" says Vani

Sematary begins to cry and realizes Vani doesn't remember him..

Waaahhh Vani we lived in california together and we Have a family it's so big baby how do you not remember me? Says Sematary from California

What the hell Are you talking about stop calling me that You are cute but i do not know you I am Vaniessa from Cottagcore! AU. says Vani

Sematary vows that he will restore Vani's memory... no matter what...