Chat House

Marinette - Chat ~ I..I don't think we can do it.

"And why do you think that?" Chat said while kissing her down her stomach.

Marinette - B.. because isn't it good to h.. hurt the baby?

Chat - No the baby is still little so we can have sex.

Marinette - A..Are you sure?

Chat - Do you what me to show you?

Marinette - Yes.

Chat chuckled before reaching over to grab his phone. He pulled it up and showed her.
Marinette Grab the phone and read over it to make sure it was ok.

Marinette let out a sigh of relief before Chat grab her by her thighs and pulled her closer.

Chat  - Princess I told you I would never hurt my child inside of you.

Marinette Hummed when he began kissing her up her neck. She let out a groan before running her fingers up to his hair.

Chat sat up and slow began taking her clothes off.  Marinette waited patiently before she was completely naked. Chat looked her body up and down before grabbing her legs and spread them wide.

He smirk when he seen her beautiful pussy that was already wet. He bent down and slowly kiss the top of her pussy and around it. Marinette moan an arch her back a little.

Chat slowly lick her up and down her pussy before kissing it. He began sucking on her clit as she leaned her head back and moan his name. His tongue press against her clit before slipping inside of her.

She tastes so fucking good. She was warm, wet and sweet just like a savory fruit.

"Ahhh Chat!!!!" she said moaning as she came in a instant.

Chat pulled away and looked at her with a   smirk on his face. " Damn Baby you couldn't wait?"

Marinette - S..shut up.

Chat chuckled before going back down on her. Marinette moan loudly as she grab his hair. His tongue played all inside of her. She was a complete moaning mess like all ways.

He ate her out for 6 more minutes before she came in his mouth. Chat lick and suck on her juices until she was completely clean.

He lift his head and whipped his mouth. Marinette felt herself began more wet as she looked up at him with that sexy smirk on his face.

Chat - Sweet as always my love~

Marinette - Baby.

Chat took his shirt off and unzip his pants before grabbing his dick and pulling it out and jerking himself off.

Marinette watch him before he leaned over and slipped himself inside of her with ease. Marinette gasped before arching her back and grabbed the sheets.

Chat paused for a moment before pushing further into her. He stopped before pulling out and pushing back in hard.

He started going fast on her. Her breast began bouncing up and down with every thrust.  He only stopped for a moment so that he could grab her legs and put them on his shoulder before fucking her once again.

The bed made noises as the two when at it. Marinette felt so fucking horny her pussy was crying for more and she loved it.

Chat began fucking her faster making their skin make noise. Chat kiss her ankle as he grinded into her. Marinette had saliva falling From her mouth as she tried her best not to be so loud. She knew that Louis was in his room doing what ever.