𝟏𝟎 - ...𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬?

i suppose this is the consequence of my actions.

i looked at my surroundings, which showed that both my arms were attached to a metal restraint on the wall, and there was a little key hole on the side.

"this is just great, kanashii! look at what the fuck you've done! we might die, and your stupid ass decided to start panicking instead of switching out!

gosh, this really is all your fault. and kaya, fuck, you kept just defending her and justifying her fear, why are we doing this anyway? just to fucking die without doing what we need to do?

fuck."

...̷͎̟̘͚̰̟͆̅̒̌̿͜͠ͅí̸͕̗̤͔̘̾'̷̡̪̭̰̼̞̈́̐͗ṁ̶̧̢̖̺̩̮̙̳̇͑̅̓͋̏̄̕͠ ̵̨̣͔̤̖̞̯̟̱̌͐̈́͋́͑͘̚s̴͉͕̙͇͍̺̟̝͑ͅͅö̶̡̦̝̪́̓̊͑̾̕͝ȑ̴̨͓̲͈̲̙̪̐̆̄͂̎͐͒͘͜͜ͅr̷̨̤͎̪̳̗͇̩̘͈̅̏̍̊y̷̞̜͔͈̕͝.̷̨̓͒͑͛͑̌͘͘

i'm so sorry, ikari...

i had an outburst, feeling the anger bubble up inside of me as i began to thwack my wrist on the wall in hopes of the metal restraint loosening, but the security was clearly really tight.

my arms began to bruise and redden because of the violence i had smacked it on the wall with.

i scoffed. if she came out, i'm sure she'd have another panic attack and begin to cry. weakling. she's a damn weak that it pisses me the fuck off.

at least be useful a bit, but no. all she ever does is get herself into damn trouble and can't stop having thoughts on the past.

and i looked at my arm, to realise that my watch was gone, and then patted my body.

shit.

shit, they took all of my weapons too. even those small little knives i keep in my pockets and bra..

i sighed, deciding to sit still for a second. i need to think of something.

as soon as they release my wrists, i'll make a run for it.

i'll grab the first phone i find and then call hiroshi's number.

he can easily track us with jackson, and then we have a better chance of survival.

okay.

i looked over at hwasa, who was still asleep, and then i stretched out my foot to tap on her knee lightly,

immediately, her eyes snapped open and she tensed up, but then looked at my face and swiftly examined our surroundings.

"oh. we got kidnapped. it's probably because of what we saw. that girl's death."

and i nodded, already knowing that too because why else would some random guys decide to take us. i mean, i know that club is dangerous, but to take ahn hyejin who is literally known for killing people?

hiroshi could start a mafia war for something like this.

it's not something to be taken lightly, she has a high reputation in this line of work.

"yes, but who took us?"

i needed to know, because i had barely even been able to see the people's faces thanks to kanashii crying so much.

"to be completely honest with you... i don't know. one of them was completely unfamiliar to me, and the other had a mask over his face."

she squeezed her eyes shut, as if trying to recall, but nothing came to mind.