9

She then looked at him as she tilted her head to the side. "Why ask about my siblings? Is there something you wanted Shoto?" She asked curiously

Shoto averted his eyes as he looked away sadly. "I just...I just wanted to have time with you that's all." He stated embarrassed

Serena went up to him after she placed her suit case standing up, she then went up to him and grabbed onto his uniform tie pulling him closer to her as he began to become flustered. "S-Serena, W-What's the meaning of this?!" He asked as he placed his hand over hers as he looked down at her

She looked him dead in the eyes before she kissed him on the lips. "If you want to have time with me, wait until we aren't in the same place as my siblings alright? I don't mind being around you just you need to be patient alright?"

"O...okay."

Serena then smiled at him before she went to write a letter to her siblings, afterwards she left it on the desk in her room. Once she was done the two of them left out and she held onto his hand with her free hand. Shoto was more than flustered after what Serena had done and said in her old room, as they had gotten back to his families house they went to his room before he placed her suit case on the side of his room.

"You can go and take a bath if you want Serena, I know that you usually do on days like today." He said as he looked at her

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

She went to grab a set of pajama's from her bag as well as underwear and socks before she went to go take a bath. As she bathed she felt safe and relaxed as she heard her phone go off, she answered it as she had her eyes shut. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?!" Slade hissed out coldly

"Where I belong, you three are strangers to me. Why the hell should I be around the three of you when you three aren't even the slightest bit worried about me or even want to get to know me? Not even a day after you guys all came here I was bitched at without even the consideration as to WHY things happened how they had. You three don't know me as much as you used to, so please-stop calling me your sister and remove my contact from your phone. I hereby denounce myself as your twin sister, father already disowned me so it's not like it's anything new or different."

Serena then ended the call before she completely soaked herself into the tub. Once she was completely bathed and dried off, she got herself dressed and she went to Shoto's room to see that he was already asleep. She let out a sigh and grabbed her bag before she went into the room she had before. She placed her suit case on the ground getting out her clothes for the next day before she got her cot out and went to sleep.

The next day she went on her usual morning run only to see that Shoto had just woken up, realizing what time it was he shook off just how sleepy he was. "Serena, do you always go on that morning run?"

"I do, see you later Shoto." She said before she did her morning run

As she did her morning run she went passed the apartment building her siblings lived in only to see Slade coming off of the stairs. When he saw her, he went up to her only for her to quickly go down an alley street only to hear Slade call out her name. She refused to look behind her to him, instead she made her way back to the todoroki estate where Shoto was waiting for her. When he saw that slade was behind her he opened the gate and let her in before shutting the gate and going up to her.

"Serena, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah...just peachy." She said before she collapsed on the ground