VIII

Flashback

Nayeon left Y/N's house. Y/N was wondering why she left with Nareum. Instead, he let her and asked their driver to drive her and Nareum to their home. Nayeon got a call from Y/N's mother.

"You'll stay away from my child or else I'll ruin my own son's life."

Nayeon was stunned.

"How could you do that to your own child?" Nayeon stuttered.

Y/N's mom ended the call..

While having a family conversation, someone knocked on the door. The Chou family, Y/N's mother happily greeted the Chou family.

"Y/N, this is the Chou family.."

Y/N fake smiled and bowed. He went back to his seat.

"This is Chou Tzuyu, your future wife.."

Y/N stared at them, upset.

"I have an antisocial disorder. No one can handle my attitude very well, except my wife Im Nayeon." Y/N stated and stood up, he was about to leave but his mother held his wrist.

"You let this happen?"

Y/N chuckled in disbelief.

"Whatever happens, I'll only choose my wife and our daughter. How dare all of you to do this to me and my family?!" Y/N shouted and his mother slapped him hardly.

"I only want the best for you, Y/N. That's just what I want to happen."

Y/N sighed heavily and left. He angrily slammed the door.

"Make their marriage disappear. That's how it goes." Y/N's mother sighed.

But Y/N's mom or stepmother never felt pity to Y/N.

"Y/N seems to love his real wife and it seems like he will never leave his family for us." Mr. Chou chuckled, emphasizing the word 'wife'.

Y/N drove on his way to his wife and daughter. He tried call Nayeon but she wasn't answering. He was busy calling his wife while driving, not until another car bumped into his.

Thankfully, Y/N's driver was on his way back to their house. He saw Y/N's car.

"S-sir Y/N?!" The driver went to his car and called Y/N's mother.

"Mam! Mr. Y/N got into an accident.."

"Check his cellphone, remove his contacts even his wallpaper and pictures of his family. Remove his ring too."

"Excuse me?"

"Do it or else I'll fire you.."

The driver sighed and kept Y/N's cellphone inside his pocket. He called Y/N's mother again.

"Mam, I can't open his phone. I wrecked it instead..I'm terribly sorry." He fake cried

"You did even better. Call the ambulance now."

The rescue came, they sent Y/N to the hospital. He was comatosed for two months, he was said to have an amnesia. It made things worse when Y/N's stepmother made it a chance for Y/N to marry Tzuyu.

Once Y/N finally woke up, he saw Tzuyu and his stepmother beside him.

"My Y/N..thankfully you're alright."

"Who are you?"

"I-i am your mother..this is Chou Tzuyu, your wife."

Y/N weakly smiled at Tzuyu and went back to sleep.

There was a knock on the door, revealing a nurse wearing a mask.

"It's time to dress Detective Lee's wound." the nurse bowed.

"Let's go outside for now, my daughter."

The two left, leaving Y/N and the nurse. The nurse cried after seeing Y/N.

"I'm relieved to see you alright, love. I really am.."

She held Y/N's hands.

"You'll stay away from my child or else I'll ruin my own son's life."

"I'm sorry if I let this happened. I love you so much..so so much. Nareum really inherited your smile and your face. I always pray for you to remember everything."

Nayeon wiped her tears and went outside.

Nayeon was at the hospital for Nareum's check-up. She saw a cabinet of nurse's uniform. She gave Nareum to her mother first then changed her clothes.

Ever since the accident happened, Y/N and Nayeon would see each other in the park. Nayeon was strolling Nareum, not until she saw Y/N smiling with his new wife..Tzuyu. It hurts Nayeon to see her husband. But she just smiled in relief, seeing her husband happy.

End of flashback

Nayeon happily slept with Y/N. Nayeon wanted to tell him everything but she thinks it's not the time to tell the truth.

Your POV

I woke up with my wife beside me, I smiled and went to the bathroom to do some skincare. Once I finished, I cooked breakfast for my family. After cooking, he doorbell rang. I checked it and saw the woman beside me in the hospital.

"Hon..."

"It's you again." I sighed.

"Don't let that woman decieve your mind. I'm your real wife, come back to me.."