X

3rd person POV

Y/N left the place and saw Nayeon and Nareum inside their car. He sighed and went inside the car.

"Nareum, come here." Y/N was about to carry Nareum but she declined.

"Don't worry, my Nareum. I know it's not your fault, I already let them pay for what they did." Y/N smiled.

"What did you do?" Nayeon glared at Y/N.

"It doesn't really matter, love."

Nareum fell asleep while Y/N was driving.

"I know you did something horrible." Nayeon looked at Y/N.

"That child doesn't know how to take care of her own belongings and still have the right to push Nareum like that."

The rain poured, they went back to their home and carried Nareum to her room.

"Love, I forgot to buy something.." Nayeon awkwardly smiled and bit her lip.

"What is it?"

"I forgot to buy snacks in the cafe.."

"I'll buy it alone, it's raining hard." Y/N smiled and wear my raincoat and left their house.

Your POV

I went to the cafe, the line was too long. I'll still wait especially my wife is hungry.

Ring

Nayeon was calling me, I quickly answered it.

"Love?"

"Your workmate Jaehyun is here.."

My eyes stared coldly out of nowhere.

"Leave the house with Nareum."

"He's getting closer.."

Nayeon shouted.

"Try to call our workmates or you'll never see your family again."

"Jaehyun. Doing this won't change anything."

"Love! Don't go, he's following your location!"

"Shut up!"

I clenched my fists, I removed my watch which he gave me years ago. Maybe he always tracks my location. I quickly left the cafe and went to a street. I threw the watch and checked my phone.

The call ended

I went to our house secretly, I saw Jaehyun's car. I followed his car and ended up in an abandoned house.

"Go inside!" he grunted.

My family..

Their hands were tied up. Their lips was covered with a tape.

I suddenly felt pity.

Once they got inside, I sneaked inside.

A gun was pointed at me.

"Nice try but it won't work for me." Jaehyun smirked.

"Let my family go."

He chuckled. He kicked my face causing me to fall on the ground. I coughed blood as he punched me hard.

I woke up with a blurry vision. I heard Nayeon and our child crying.

"No! Not Y/N, please!" Nayeon shouted.

"Mr. please, not my father!" Nareum cried.

"Hmm. I listen very carefully.." Jaehyun went closer to them and pointed his gun to them.

"No!!!"

"Kneel down if you want to see them alive."

I slowly knelt down and cried.

"Please, not my wife and daughter. Please."

Why am I crying?

"Ah. Is this your father?" Jaehyun laughed at Nareum. I looked at him, I searched for my knife inside my pocket. Once I got it, I quickly pulled his feet causing him to slip.

"Nareum, Nayeon. Run!" I shouted then placed his head on my arm then choked him.

"Don't worry about me, leave now!"

Jaehyun fell on the ground, passed out.