Chapter 10

~The next day~

I wake up to Eddie resting his head on my lap, Eddie took Chris up to my bed last night, Maddie has already left. I get up slowly placing his head on a pillow, I throw a blanket over him. I go into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. I pour Chris a bowl of cereal, I see him try to come down the stairs so I run up them to pick him up and bring him down.

"Thanks Buck." He says shovelling the cereal into his mouth. I chuckle at him.

"Good morning my loves." Eddie says tiredly.

He gets up and walks towards me placing a kiss on my lips.

"Can you not kiss whilst I'm here?" Chris grimaces

"Sorry kiddo." Eddie says stretching. "I'm gunna call Carla to come get you Chris, me and Buck have to go to work bud but I'll be home later and we can put the Christmas tree up okay?" Eddie says picking his phone up.

"Buck can you come help decorate the tree with us please?" He asks getting of the chair.

"You'll have to ask your dad bud." I say walking up the stairs to get ready for work.

"Dad, can Buck come decorate with us?" I hear Chris say.

"Of course he can Chris."

~At work~

Me and Eddie walk into the firehouse, and everybody's heads turn to look at us.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" I question.

"Maybe because you are holding my hand." Eddie whispers.

"Oh I didn't even notice I was." I then place a kiss on his cheek and head into the changing room to get ready.

20 minutes later and everyone is finally at the firehouse.

"Good morning Buck, Eddie." Hen says.

"Morning hen." I say as Eddie kisses my cheek.

"I FUCKING CALLED IT! YA'LL OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" She yells running up to me and Eddie giving us both a hug.

"God I thought you would never figure it out Buck." Chimney says.

"What do you mean me? What about Eddie?" I question offendedly.

"Everybody knew you liked Eddie, we didn't know Eddie liked you, clearly he is better at hiding his love for you than you are." Cap says laughing.

"Um, who said I loved him?" Eddie says awkwardly.

"Wow Eds, really appreciate that." I say pulling a face.

"You know what I mean we haven't said it yet." He winks at me which makes me go bright red. Then the bell rings. Thank God.