Back to School

Sorry I haven't been updating lately, it's been a bit busy around here! Now that I've broken my knee, I have tons of time!!

Thanks for all the supportive people out there! Your comments made me smile :)

This is sort of a long chapter...

Enjoy xx

~MMWrites

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV:

I have been dreading this day ever since summer started, I know, pretty sad right? When the fun starts, all I can think of is how it'll end. Ugh, I'm such a loser.

"Laura! Wake up!" My sister, Vanessa, yelled from my doorway. Dear lord she has the voice of a manly angel.

"Okay," I shouted back.

I got up and chose my outfit (in the external link) and decided that I looked good enough. I then put on some makeup to cover up all the bruises. Putting the gray beanie on, I rushed downstairs, nearly tripping on my untied Converse.

"Ugh, bye mom," I said to her as she tossed me a granola bar.

"Bye honey," she responded.

'Ness ran out into her car and pulled me in. She backed out of the driveway and headed to my school. "Have fun Laur!" She said to me as she pushed me out of the car. She soon drove away and left me sitting on the sidewalk.

I stood up and straightened my beanie. "Ouch!" I shouted as someone nearly ran over me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" A guy apologized. I looked up to meet big brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Andrew, sorry that I knocked you over..." Andrew said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh, it's okay. I'm Laura," I responded to him.

"Well Laura," He smiled at me. "We've got to go to class, see you there!" Andrew waved as he ran off.

Crap! I have to go to class too!

I ran to the science class and jumped in, right as the bell rang. "Hello class, welcome back! How was all of your summers?" Ms. Hunglesonbunglewont asked all of us.

Andrew raised his hand slightly. "Yes Mr. Gorin?" Ms. Hunglesonbunglewont asked him. "Well for starters, I w--"

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" A student shouted as he burst through the classroom door. "Well excuse me sir. What's your name?" Ms. Hunglesonbunglewont asked the guy.

"Ross Lynch," the guy said, flipping his hair. I wasn't actually paying much attention, I just knew from all the girls melting with "the feels".

Wait Ross... That sounds familiar... I looked up to see Ross staring at me. We both pointed at each other and said, "You!" All the girls glared at me, ugh.

"Laura! You go here?!" Ross asked me, in total confusion.

I nodded and gave him a big smile. "Well you can start touring him around the school now! Goodbye," Ms. Hunglesonbunglewont said as she pushed us out. How rude! "Well let's go!" I exclaimed.

Ross' POV:

I ran into class without thinking, to see Laura there. After a few minutes of talking, the teacher shoved us out. "Well let's go!" Laura exclaimed. I nodded and grabbed her hand. Man that was a mistake. She pulled away and looked down at the floor.