Part 23

*DAY OF THE WEDDING*

I was in the sidemen house with Freya and tami, they are my bestfriend and Simon was at Harry's house with the rest of the guys.

"I'll do your makeup and Freya will do your hair!" Tami says excitedly. Freya started brushing your hair. "Are you nervous" Tami says as she contours your face. "Of course I am! But I know this will be one of the best day of my life!" You say with a massive smile on your face.

"Have you told him yet?" Tami says looking worried. "No not yet... I will soon" you say smiling. You get a text, it was from Simon.

S- soon I will be able to call you mine, I love you to the moon and back, never forget that x ❤️😘🌍

Y/n- I love you so much! I can't wait to be Mrs. Minter x💘😘🌍

*an hour later*

"All done!" Tami and Freya say as they look at you and smile. "You look beautiful" they both say. You turn to the mirror. You looked amazing (in the media)

"I'm gonna get changed into my dress" you say happily. Once you had changed you stepped out of the other room and the girls stared at you with their mouths wide open. "You look beautiful..." They say as they run over to you and hug you.

Freya and tami got changed into their dresses. Tami wore the blue one and Freya wore the white one. They looked amazing. We all had a group hug and heard a car horn outside.

We went outside and saw a beautiful white limousine. We all got in and took selfies. We stepped outside. We aren't getting married in a church. We are getting married on a beach. Then for afterwards we are going to a big hall.

I stepped out the car and saw my dad, I linked arms with him and we walked to the arch way with tami and Freya behind us. I saw all the guys. They were all wearing suits that were the colour of their cars in GTA. The music started playing and you walked with your dad down the isle.

You saw your mum sitting in the front row. You smiled at her and walked towards Simon. You saw him at the end of the Isle. You hugged your dad and walked over to Simon. Tami and Freya stood on the side. You looked up at Simon. "I love you" you say with a smile. "I love you too" he says smiling.

*skipping the complicated words*

"Do you, (y/n), take, Simon minter, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Asks the priest. "I do" you say as you look up at Simon smiling. "And do you, Simon minter, take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asks the priest. "I do" he says smiling back at you.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest says as you wrap your arms around Simons neck and he wraps his arms around your waist and you kiss him. Everyone cheers.

*ONCE THEY GOT OFF THE BEACH*

"We are finally married!" He says as he kisses your cheek. "Finally! Let's go to that party now!" You say whilst giggling as you all get into the limousine.We all took selfies in the limousine and posted them on Twitter and Instagram.

*ONCE THEY GOT TO THE HALL*

"Now it's time for the married couples first dance" JJ says as he points over to you and Simon. You and Simon stood in the middle of the dance floor and all the other couples that were there danced around you. "Simon can I tell you something?" You whisper into his ear.

"Yeah" he says back giggling. "You're going to have a daughter" you say with a massive smile on your face as you keep dancing. "No way" he says with a massive smile. You reach for your bag and pull out some ultrasound pictures and giggle. He hugs you and spins you around. "I love you so much" you say as he kisses your cheek. "I love you too (y/n)" Simon says back as he hugs you tightly.

My life is amazing, I'm married to the most amazing person in the world and I am expecting a little girl.

I could ask for anything better. <3

--------------------------------------------
There it is!
That's the last chapter!
I hope you all enjoyed this book!
I'm going to be making another one soon!
Message me if you want to be in it!
Ily all!