🅞🅝🅔

"Do you know, how much I love you" Jungkook whispered to the small girl in front of him and when he saw her blushing, gosh was he even alive. Only God knows what extent Jungkook had gone for this girl, and when she gives him that smile of hers it all feels worth it. Jungkook would do anything , anything for her smile and with that thought he smashed his lips on hers taking her breath away and when he felt her smiling in the kiss he felt like the king of the world, because he had her, 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆.

After pulling out of the kiss Jennie held Jungkook's waist and buried her head in his chest finally feeling loved and contented.

Jungkook was Jennie's safe place, her safe haven, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆.

Everyone was in awe of the beautiful couple. Some looked at them with admiration,some with envy, but most looked at them with defeat because they knew that those two were it for each other and they will never have the chance with 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒐𝒚 or 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚.

But there was one person who looked at them with heartbreak, feeling the same emotions for the nth time, wishing the same thing for the nth, wishing it was her in his arms, it was her he was looking at with so much love that nothing in the world mattered because she was his world. 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆.

Not being able to look at them anymore she approached the couple "JK we need to be in the 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕 , the Elites are having a meeting". Jungkook looked at Lisa and gave her his smirk which was only reserved for her
"Missed me a little too much 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒔"
Lisa knew he was teasing her but if he kept looking at her like that she was sure of one thing, 𝒉𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎.

Faking a glare at him " Come on Jeon you know that yourself that if you weren't an elite I wouldn't even have spared you glance, now enough with the bullshit we are getting late " Jungkook clutched his heart in the pretense of getting hurt
"Ouch, Lis that hurts" .

'𝑂ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒'

He gave her his bunny smile , which never failed to make her curse her fate of not being able to see that smile of him every single second, like the girl beside Jungkook does.

Like that wasn't enough of heartbreak for Lisa, Jungkook pulled Jennie's waist in front of her and gave her a loving kiss.

Lisa heard it again, the sound of her heart breaking into million of piece, felt it again ,her heart bleeding and what hurt more was the fact that it was only her who was hearing it, it was only her who was feeling it because everyone else were happy doing their own thing.The students were still happily skipping to their classes, girls were still gushing over how good of a boyfriend Jungkook was, boys were getting jealous how Jungkook was surrounded by the most beautiful girls. Nobody noticed her sorrow, her pain.

"See you later, love. Take care of yourself when I'm gone " Jungkook whispered to Jennie but Lisa could still hear the adoration in his voice for the girl in front of him. Lisa looked at Jennie and again felt her heart crying, because with her rosy cheeks and cat eyes so beautiful even Lisa couldn't deny that Jennie was the most breathtaking .
'𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 . 𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑘𝑒 '

"Let's go Lis are we not getting late now" with that Jungkook pulled Lisa's hand pulling her towards 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕 a room especially designed for rhe Elites.