🅣🅔🅝

Jungkook hated it when Jennie looked at him with emotionless eyes, like he didn't matter to her anymore, like he was a stranger to her not the man who loved her, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 Jungkook.

Jungkook would be lying if he said that Somi ganging up on Jennie didn't rile him, he was sure he would make things difficult for her but it would be an equal lie too if he said that a small part of him didn't felt that she deserved that. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.

Jungkook clutched hard on his hatred, basking in the joy of Jennie's humiliation in front of the whole school , thinking that Jennie will now realise her loss, will realise his importance, will realise that she'll only suffer without him.

When Somi was ready to attack her, Jungkook thought it was the perfect time to appear as Jennie's Knight in shining armor making to prove his point '𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚'.

But before he could be Jennie's hero and save her like he always did , the figure of Taehyung shielding Jennie's body destroyed every hope he had of maybe forgiving Jennie and giving her a second chance.

He saw how softly she looked at him and how gently he wiped the single tear that dropped from her glassy eyes.

Jungkook felt the rage in him again and was ready to pounce on Taehyung  and smash his face to the lockers and maybe disfigure his face but Lisa's hand holding him was the thin thread that was stopping the clash among the top elites.

"No Jungkook , don't let them win. Don't. You'll lose if you do what you are thinking of doing"

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆

No Jeon Jungkook will never lose, he is the Goldenboy not a loser.

'𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒'

"Looks like you guys forgot the rules of Seoul , or more like who rules the Seoul High" Oh how much he hated Taehyung's commanding voice, like he owned the whole world, like he was some king, but what he hated more was the look in Jennie's eyes when she gazed at his face, eyes full of a feeling, Jungkook was not sure if he wanted to decipher it.

He hated when Taehyung was ready to rain hell on Somi and her gang but was stopped because of the hold that Jennie's tiny hand had on Taehyung's sleeves.

He hated how in just a blink Taehyung's stormy cold eyes had the whole world's warmth when he gazed at Jennie.

He hated how naturally Taehyung clasped his hand with Jennie and took her away from the prying eyes.

And what he hated most was how comfortably Jennie accepted all his gestures, how easily she replaced him with Taehyung.

Jungkook was ready to follow them if not for Lisa.

He angrily turned towards her
"What the fuck is wrong with you, let me go and give them the shit they
deserve " He spat with such raw bitterness that Lisa was thankful that students were busy in Taehyung's gossip.

Lisa without saying anything took him towards the rooftop, before Jungkook  breaks down in front of the whole school,away from all the eyes who were ready for any stumble from the elites.

When they were finally out of the intrusive stares Jungkook let out strangled sob as he fell on his knees in the open, not being shy of showing his vulnerable side to Lisa.

Lisa felt her heart breaking when she saw the love of her life being so broken, it physically hurt her to see him hurt.

Lisa knew how sensitive Jungkook is, even though he portrayed the whole world how heartless he can be, she knew behind that cold facade was a guy who was scared, scared of getting broken, scared of loosing , scared for his vulnerable heart.