PART - 4

Yn's pov

After changing I walked towards his room and knocked. He opened the door and came outside.

Tae : Don't worry we already informed about you and we informed your name as Min yn, as you are gonna become yoongi hyung's sister.

Yn : My actual name is Min yn.

Tae : Oh that's great then. Come let's go to dinning hall.

I started to walk following Taehyung. I was amazed by the interior design of this mansion. It was so beautiful at the same time scary.

Soon we reached the dinning hall

Q. Inhyeon : Welcome to our family Min yn.

What Should I do? Bow? Thankyou?

Yn : Thankyou mam... Queen..

I can see jin oppa and jimin oppa controlling their laugh. Should I bow at her also? I was tensed but relased when I see the queen laughing.

Q. Inhyeon : You don't need to be afraid, after all your brother is here right?

Should I smile? Or nod my head??

Jin : She is just shock to see Queen this closely.

Q. Inhyeon : You don't need to be yn. You can see my as your mother.

I smiled at her. Taehyung told me to sit on the chair. I sat beside jimin oppa. Taehyung sat beside me.

Queen told the maids to serve the food. I started to taste the food. It was so tasty. But most of the food they have included vegetables. My eyes widnesed when I see Taehyung giving me more veggies. He smiled at me. I smiled at him and started to eat more.

I really miss kfc and potato fries. Thinking about that I started to eat the whole plate. Taehyung kept some more veggies on my plate and whispered in my ears.

Tae : You need to keep some food left on your plate, indicting you are full. It's a rule here.

I looked at him and nooded my head. What type of thing it is? We should not waste food right?

After dinner we walks towards our rooms. I entered my room and sat on the bed.

How can I sleep wearing this? I removed the gown and decided to sleep without inners. I did my morning routine and lay on the bed.

Yn : Eomma appa I miss you.. And my baby brother.

I wiped my tears trying to accept the present time. As I stare at the room I started remembering the scenes in horror movies. Why all the mansion is scary?? I didn't realise that I was crying.

 Why all the mansion is scary?? I didn't realise that I was crying

I heard my washroom door knocking sound. God is that ghost?? I took a pillow and started to walk towards the door. Slowly I opened the door and was ready to scream when Taehyung came inside.

Tae : Didn't you sleep till now?

Yn : Aniyo..

Tae : What happened? You sounds like crying?

Thank god he couldn't see me.

Yn : A.. Aniyo..

I was shocked when he on the lamp which was on the table.

Tae : You were crying. What happened?

Yn : I.. I was afraid to sleep alone.

I said while looking down. As I haven't received any answers I looked at him. I saw him staring at me. Then it stricked me I was only wearing my inners. I hide my body with the pillows.

Tae : No need to hide now. I already saw you.

He said while smirking. I bited my lips.

Tae : Follow me.

Yn : Where?

Tae : Aren't you afraid to sleep alone?

I nooded my head as yes.

Tae : then follow me.

Taehyung's pov

I don't know why I'm feeling like, I want to spend more time with her. I like her alot. I love her. I don't know the reason. I just like her.

She is really beautiful in her inner wears. I wanna know how she will be looking without it. Uff what am I thinking?

I walked towards my room.

Tae : Sleep here.

I saw her biting her lips and a little bit shy. How cute she is.

Tae : Don't worry I won't do anything.... Until you want.

I said while smirking. She was still hiding her body behind the pillow. I need to stitch her some night wears.

I walk towards the cupboard and took one of my night wear and handed her.
Without giving her any time I make her wear that. She was a blushing mess now. I didn't expect to kiss her checks.

I just couldn't control myself. She was standing their shocked.

Tae : Go and sleep now.

She nooded her head and layed on the bed. I layed beside her and cover the blanked on top. I closed my eyes and pretent to sleep. After sometimes I realise that she was staring at me. But I was really shocked what she did to me now.

Yn's pov

He is so handsome. If he is in our world I'm sure that he will be some actor or something. He is so handsome even while sleeping.

I just want to kiss him. Ufff. Did he slept already? Oh one kiss is not going to harm right? I lean forward and kissed his checks. Woww his checks are so soft. I was about to kiss him again when he hovered above me and kissed my lips.

I was really shocked. That was my first kiss. He started to move his lips on mine while I lay shockly.

Tae : I love you.

He loves me to??

40+votes and 20+comments for next chapter.
Should I continue this book??
Anyway love you all💜💜😘😘😘