PART - 2

Yn's pov

I entered inside the door carefully. Woww it's a beautiful garden. Who placed it here? Omo I forgot I need to pick up seojun from play class.

I turned around to see nothing? Where is the door? Panicked rushed inside me.
I started having bad feeling. I'm sure that I only stepped inside the door. Not any far. Is this a dream?

I started walking forward. Wait... What is this building? Wait.. Who are they? Are they guards? What's happening here??

Guard 1 : How did you enter inside?

Guard 2 : Who are you??

Yn : Who are you all? Why are you dressed like guards?

Guards 1 : Are you serious. Take her with us, we need to inform Queen about it.

Yn : What? Can you please atleast tell me which place is this.

Guards 2 : This is Gyeongbokgung, in Seoul. Now stop your acting and come with us.

Yn : WHAT?? Please please leave me Aarrh don't take my bag it's my snacks.

I held the bag tightly while they started dragging me inside.

yn : Can you please tell me which year is this?

Guard 1 : This is 1740 and stop asking questions.

I felt like crying. I don't know what to do. It's all my mistake. Why did I enter the door. Tears started to fill on my eyes.

Taehyung's pov

A Guard  : Your Majesty, prince jungkook and prince jimin wants to meet you. They are waiting for you in the library.

Tae : mmh you can go now.

I was going towards the garden when the guard informed me about them. I clearly know that, they call me not because something serious.

I was walking towards the library when I saw two guards dragging a girl. She is wearing a weird dress. Caring a bag on her back and one on her hand. Who is she? I haven't seen her here? But she is so beautiful even in that weird dress.

It's the first time I'm feeling this to someone. What if it's love? I need to discuss it with my hyungs. I really like her a lot.

Tae : Who is she?

Guard : Your Majesty, we found her inside the garden.

Yn : First leave meee. My hand is paining.

I nooded my head as they look at me for permission. They leave her while she rubbed her hands.

Tae : Who are you girl?

Yn : Oh I'm Min Yn. Who are you??

What? Is she real? I can see the guards looking each other in disbelief.

Yn : Why are you looking at me like that. I just came here by mistake. Now I need go back.

She said and turned back and start walking towards the garden. The stopped the guards who were about to catch her. I started following her as I need to know how she entered inside the court.

Yn's pov

I came from here right? So definitly the door must be somewhere near. I started looking here and their.

Eommaa I can't find it. No I should not cry, I'm strong.

Yn : Aaarhhhh why did you follow me?

Tae : This is my palace. I can be anywhere here as my wish.

Yn : Wait can you help me to find a door. I just came from the door, when I entered inside I can't find the door anymore.

Taehyung's pov.

What did she tell me? A door? Did she also time travelled like us???

Flashback....

I was 4 years old when I reached in this world. Me, jin hyung, suga hyung, hobi hyung, namjoon hyung, jimin and Jungkook were friends since our diaper. Our parents are also very close to each other. We all were neighbors only 2 or 3 minutes walk from each other's houses.

Once we all were playing in the nearest park. We saw a door in the middle of the park. We haven't see that before. Finnaly we decided to enter inside. As we enter we head loud. We turned back to see the door disappeared. We started to panick as we don't know the place.

At that time Queen Inhyeon, adopted us like her own children. We remembered clearly how her family came against her for adopting us. How can she adopt someome who don't even know from where they came.As she don't have children she adopted us. And gave us everything. But deep inside we miss our parents and our world.

Jin hyung was the one support us everytime whenever we remembered our parents. We hope once we can go back to our world.

End of flashback.

Tae : Trust me. You can't go back anymore.

Yn : W... What???

I can see the tears forming in her eyes. I don't know why but it hurts me seeing the tears.

I let out a sign and started explaining everything about my life.

Yn : So you are also from our world?

Tae : Nae.

Yn : Does your adopted mother know about it?

Tae : No. As we haven't find our parents she thought we are lost and adopted us.

Yn : What should I do now.

She started to sob while tears flowing from her eyes.

Tae : Come with me. Live with us. Once we find the door we can go back.

Yn : Will the door come again.

Tae : I don't know but my hyungs always says if their is a way to come here, ofcource their will be a way to go out. But we need to find the way.

Yn : Where should I stay.

Tae : we will prepare a room for you. But I will indroduce them as our personal maid.

Yn : Okay.

Tae : Come with me. You need to meet my brothers also.

We stated walking inside the palace.

Vote and comment for next chapter.
Love you all....
Do you all like it💜💜💜😘😘😘