Chapter 4 Wanking

Anthony's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Jesus Christ shut the hell up!

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Ugh what time is it? Where am I? What is life?

"Honey get up." Whatever mom it's like 16 in the morning. Why are you even standing over me? It's kinda creepy.

"No its not 16 in the morning, it's 5 and you need to get ready for your first day of school!" Did I say that out loud again? Wait no no no I need more time. I need more emotional strength before I go to school! It's the middle of the school year!

"Mooooom I'm feeling sick I don't think I can go to school." Come on be gullible let me stay home for one more day I'm almost done with the season of Sherlock!

They are so gay for each other.

Like I'm gay for Evan Peters!

I ship it!

"Honey no you're not so get up and take a shower." As my mothers nagging voice broke my chain of thoughts about Johnlock going cannon I instantly realized what time she said it was.

5?!

like in the AM?!

No no no no and she wants me to shower?! In the morning?!

"Mom I'm not showering in the morning. You know I hate that." It's true, you know how hard it is to get up to begin with? How do people do that? It's so early and then you have wa-

"Honey you stink you haven't showered in 3 days." No I'm pretty sure I showered last night right?

Oh wait no I didn't I was organizing the pantry. All that unorganized food, it was quite annoying. It wasn't even color coded! I swear I'm not OCD I just really like my food and I respect it.

"Fine I'll shower." As I walked past my mother out of my room I couldn't help but glance over at 'the window'. I swear I'm not creeping and looking into his room everyday I swear hahahaha... I told Thomas about that and he went ballistic and was threatening to drive all the way over here to punch the boy. He still wouldn't tell me why.

As there is no movement in the other window I unwillingly walked into the bathroom and threw off my clothes and started up the shower. As the shower heated up I quickly checked my eyebrows to make sure they didn't need threading.

Yes I get my eyebrows threaded.

Fight me hoe.

As I quickly showered I finished and wrapped myself in a towel to go change into an outfit for school.

Ugh school.

I walked into my room humming 'Dominique' from American Horror Story season two. I saw movement outside 'the window'. I looked down quickly to make sure I was still covered up with a towel after my jam session, I was rocking hard. I quickly walked over to the window to close it so I didn't commit indecent exposure to the world.

"Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

What.

Okay was that Bartholomew or something?

As I was about to close the window I see the boy without a shirt wearing pajama pants getting up from his bed and stretching and groaning.

I only dare to keep watching.

Oh god he glanced at me oh no oh no.

"Could you quit staring at me naked? I could make false accusations of what youre doing"