47: Misunderstood

// A few months ago //

Taehyung's pov

Today is the day when my first ever BIG JOB will be success! I got a change to lead a company project in the electronics sector to manufacture a laptop that I made myself.
I have prepared all this well, even though i have difficulty dividing my time between school, work and the mafia.

"Good morning mr Kim Tae Hyung" i see ceo sim come to my event.

(Yes this is the same ceo that you guys know in jin's pov)

"Oh good morning sir!"

"It's an honor to get invited to your first event taehyung"

"No sir. It's my honor for me if a great person like you will see my small work."

After i greet so many important people and my family. I go to my room to prepare myself. I will have a little presentation about my work. I see jieun come to my room

"Oh hey again oppa!"

"Oh hey sis!"

"I'm want to check you because i know that you feel nervous hehehe i know how important this event for you oppa! I just want to say.. everything you do i will always support you and be proud of you!"

She hug me and i hug her back

"I'am so lucky to have you sis! Thanks for support me and come to cheer me! I appreciated that!!"

Then the mc come to my room.

"Mr kim. Now is the time"

Before i left. Jieun fix my hair and smile to me

"Fighting oppa you can do it!"

"Hehehe i will make you proud of me!"

Then i go out from my room. Everyone start clapping when they see me, even some photografer takes some picture of me. The mc gives a mic to me.

"Good Morning everyone"

"Thankyou for coming to my event"

I did my presentation very good. Everyone say that i'm so smart. I'am so happy to get so many compliment from them.

But i thought this will be my best day ever until...

Suddenly all the lights went out. A fire appeared on one of the laptops which caused the laptop to explode and several other laptops were damaged due to the impact of the explosion. Everything become a mess. All my work that i had been working for almost a year.. is ruined.

I see dad come to me with serious face

"Taehyung. I want to walk with you now"

"Ok dad.."

Now i'm standing infront of dad. We are in his room.

Brakkk

He punch his hand to the table. I know he is angry.

"Dad.. i know.."

"IF YOU ARE NOT READY THAN DON'T DO IT! YOU ARE SO USELESS!"

What? He thought i spent a whole year for nothing??

"Dad! I worked hard for it! We never know that.."

"YOU SHOULD CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE LAUNCHING IT! THERE ARE SO MANY IMPORTANT PEOLE WHO COME TO YOUR EVENT!!"

We start to argue. We mad to each other.

"CAN'T YOU APPRECIATED MY HARD WORK?!"

"YOU CALLED IT AS A "HARD F***** WORD"???? ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"WHY YOU SAID LIKE THAT?! WHY YOU NEVER PROUD OF ME?!"

"HOW CAN I BE PROUD OF YOU?! LOOK AT JUNGKOOK'S EVENT! EVERYONE LOVE HIS WORK! HE IS YOUNGER THAN YOU BUT HE IS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU!

"LEARN FROM SEOKJIN! HE NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME! , YOU HAVE A SMART BROTHER BUT NEVER WANT TO ASK HIM! THROW AWAY YOUR EGO!"

I can't hold my anger anymore. I take a flower vase and throw it to the floor. Dad slap my face after that.

"ARGGHHHH!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!"

PLAKKK

He slap my face again and i punch his face.

"GO OUT FROM MY ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!"

"WITHOUT YOU ASK I WILL LEFT BY MYSELF!!"

BRAKK!!

I slam the door and i don't go back to the mansion. I drive my car to the cemetery that i always visited.

"Hey mom.."

I sit beside my mom's grave. I'm crying now.

"Mom... i work so hard for it.."

"I didn't know that... i will fail.."

"This is so embarrassing mom... i hate it.."

"I hate when dad angry like that.. i hate when he blame everything to me.. i hate when all people didn't believe me.."

"I feel so useless.. there is nothing can i do to make dad proud of me.."

"Mom... i wish you were here with me.. i think only you can understand me..."

I cry at there for an hour. I see my bracelet and take off the bracelet. I throw it in any direction, my hand get hurt when i pull the bracelet. I stand up from there.

"I'm sorry mom.."

"I'm not the one who broke the promise.. but they are.."

"Why must wear the bracelet if they don't obey the meaning of the bracelet"

"Stand for each other?"

"Love each other?"

"Ckk bul*sh*t!"

"He's just proud of his eldest and his youngest son"

"Don't worry mom. I will show them that i can be greater than all of them!"

"I will make you proud of me!"

// End flashback //

####

Guys i will take a break for around 2 weeks because i will have a holiday hehehe. I hope all of you will always have a good day and fighting!

Btw you can comment your opinion about all my books! I want to know it hehehe. I know it's only for fun but i just curious 😊

Thanks for always support, waiting and reading my books, see u soon 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘