💖🖤Revenge🖤💖

Slenderman's POV:

I been dating the embodiment of hell for a few months already and my ass regrets it. Literally. If I knew that devil could fuck me until I see stars then maybe I would of reconsidered for the sake of my legs. But nooo I just love to torture myself.

Well tonight while the moon is red, I'll be getting my revenge. It's about time I got it. Who knows maybe I'll take the internet's advised for once. Just kidding like I'll be violating my tentacles just for revenge. I would never do that to myself. Anyways I need to get this started.

Zalgo's POV:

I was walking through the forestz searching for my prince of darkness. At this time of night he would be after teenagers and traumatizing them for life. Now thinking of that, maybe that should be an date night! Me and him, terrorizing bratty children, on Halloween! He'll absolutely love that.

I hear the bushes shuffle and make noises. I turned my head to see Slenderman coming out of the bushes. (Slender didnt came out of the closet, he came out of the bushes)

"Hello Zalgo, fancy seeing you here." He says, coming closer to me. "Hello Prince, may I ask why you were sneaking up on me?" I ask him as he came close to me. My face flamed up from how close he was. He was quite handsome if you get a good look at him. Tall, pale, no face, dresses fancy and mysterious. You'll never know what he is staring at or thinking.

"Just to you know, give you a good scare" Slender spoke, grabbing me by the belt and pulled me against him. "Damn Slender, what's gotten into you?" I ask him as I held his cheek. He looked at me deeply into my eyes. He had no eyes but yet I was drawn. I felt hypnotized, my body not being able to move. Slender lift his hand up to my cheek, tracing my jaw and then I heard one last thing. A static noise. Static covering my vision, only seeing slender staring and his tentacles beginning to surround me. My body was frozen, drawn to him and thats when my vision when black.

No one's POV:

Zalgo wakes up to laying on his stomach on the ground, wrists behind his back cuffed and his ankles cuffed. His mouth gagged with some fabric. He was shocked how he let his guard down for a bit and ended up here.

Then, he heard steps behind him. He turned his head to see Slender wearing just his black shoes, pants and white undershirt. He was laying his suit coat on an chair. He then dusted himself off, making sure he looked good. "Oh! You're awake! That's good, I'm glad I didn't kill ya." He chuckles and coming over to the front of Zalgo and taking the fabric out of his mouth. Zalgo chuckled and coughed, "You are one sneaky son of a bitch."

"Taught by the best." Slender spoke, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now let me go Prince," Zalgo tells him. Slender laughed and got up. "Nah, I was always told karma had it way coming back." He walked behind Zalgo and went towards a mirror. "You know, there's many things you down know about me. I'm known for my psychological and mental fear. Well, this might be a good time to use it." He says while taking his belt off. "Remember all those times of me being used?"

Zalgo was shocked when scenes played in his mind rapidly. "Yeah?" He says while blushing.

"Well I believe I need some type of pleasure. Plus I am Prince of darkness and for some I'm called 'The Dark King'. And I am no weakling, and so I believe need to demonstrate that." Slender explains and summoning a bottle of lube.

"What do you mean by that my love? I already know you're strong- Oh god!~" Zalgo mouned out before he could finish. He felt 2 cold boney like fingers go inside of him. He made out soft huffs as the fingers stretched him. "I usually start easy with a victim before getting into their heads. Just start stalking and getting a glimpse of who I am." Slender explained calmly. Zalgo continued to make soft mouns.