09. Their Nightmare

Life is unpredictable. It shows us different people , experiences and phases . When we want something in our life , God always do something to snatch it from us and when we lose every sanity within us to desire something, he again makes us stand infront of the maze pushing us to conquer it, the thing in which our sanity lies.

Kyuki mere liye tum pehle ho.....sabse pehle"

"Listen and listen very carefully Arushi . My mind , heart , every breath I take , every beat of my heart , my soul . Everything is yours .

"because I need you"

Arushi's thoughts swirled back to the events that happened at the wedding as she laid on her bed calmly staring at the moon . A constant small smile on her lips and the ones empty eyes were filled with warmth and softness but her smile faded away and the ones warm eyes again blanked away as she recalled her worst days.....their worst days.

Flashback

"Amma I am leaving for the college" Arushi strolled towards the exit of the orphanage to the bus stop waiting for her ride.

Kaha reh gae ye.

"Aaj paper hai mera , sai bada kaha reh gae ye" As time passed , her brows knitted in irritation .
(Today is my paper , Sai baba where is he)

Not soon enough , a car came to the halt as she stood there looking at it with annoyance. Advik came to her way in haste as he gave her a pleading grin .

"Kya karte hai aap , mai late ho gai aapki vajah se . Abb mai kya karungi . Wo professor bhi itna khadoos hai. Baithne bhi nahi dega mujhe wo examination hall mai. abb aap chup kyu hai. Maine baat nahi karni aaps-" her ranting stopped abruptly as Advik made her eat the sandwich , that is when she noticed that she was seated on the passenger seat with the seat belt on .
(I am late now because of you, what I will do now. That professor is so grumpy , he will not let me sit in the class. Now why are you silent . I am not going to talk to y-)

Giving him the grumpy glares all the way long Arushi finished her breakfast while Advik enterlocked their palms together while driving with another hand. Tho she tried to free her hand from his grip because she was angry but he kept his grip firm , stoking the back of her hand with his thumb time to time.

Stopping infront of the college gate , he turned to look at her who was still trying to free her hand from his grip , an annoyed frown laced on her forehead .

"Abb Jane dijiye mujhe late ho raha hai" Advik caressed the lines of her forehead before wiping the breadcrumbs from her lips as he looked at her. (Now let me go I am getting late)

"I have told you several times to do your breakfast but you never listen and now look at you being all grumpy" Arushi sighed listening to him and looked down not meeting his eyes .