The burning village

Note:

I know I don't write so much but that's because either I don't know what more to write or I don't have the time. And I don't want my stories to be so long. Oh by the way I'm going to make a new story about something but I don't know what to write so please recommend something i can make a story of. That's all

End of note

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Sanji-kun looked at each other. I said "Sanji-kun stay here if I scream for u, u need to come" Sanji-kun looked at me and said "Promise not to get hurt F/n-chan" u said "I promise" As u ran to the village I could hear someone scream "HELP ME MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE!!!" I ran to the lady and asked where her daughter was. She said "SHES UPSTAIRS IN HER BED SICK PLEASE SAVE HER SHES ONLY 5 YEARS OLD!!" I ran into the house upstairs. I saw the girl. I ran to her and picked her up and ran downstairs. The lady ran to me and said "THANK U FOR SAVING MY DAUGHTER!" I said "no problem, get out of the village and go to a tall blond man in a black costume" the lady ran with her daughter out of the village. After I saved most of the people the burning village I couldn't find the others in the crew. It was so strange and Sanji-kun was acting a little bit strange too. I ran back to Sanji-kun and I saw pirets. 

Everyone I saved was now pirets. I took a step back and yelled "WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!" The one that was acting like Sanji-kun said "well we knew u would come if ur friends were kidnapped." Then he tried to knock me out but I dodged. I saw a secret door and ran straight to it...And that's when I saw my friends knocked out. Chopper was bleeding so I ran to him. And stopped the bleeding. Usopp woke up and asked where he was. I ran to Usopp and said act like ur knocked out and then u hit them with ur sniper. Because ur role in the straw hats is sniper. When the other pirets came in they said "why do u just run away from us we been waiting for u for many years now Gol D. F/n." "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!" I said "well ur worth 842,000,000,000 bounty so I want the money" he said with a smirk. I quickly hitted him in his face. We started to fight and Usopp did what I said he shot him with his sniper. Sanji-kun woke up and saw what was going on so he helped me and Usopp with fighting him. Soon enough everyone woke up. We all started to fight and after a while we won. I didnt even have to use my devil fruit. We all went back to the ship. Me and Luffy ran and hugged Ace. He suddenly got a call from whitebread and he had to leave. We all said goodbye to Ace.

Time skip~

It was now dinner time. Sanji-kun cooked some steak. It was delicious as always. Zoro wouldn't stop staring at me with a smirk. Sanji-kun always asked me if I wanted more food or if the food was good. Luffy ate allot of food as always. Nami, Robin and me were talking with each other about girl stuff. The boys didn't understand what we were talking about. After dinner Nami planed to go to an island with allot of shops so we could buy more food and so me, Robin and her could go shopping clothes and allot of other stuff. We headed to that island right away. It was now 11pm everyone was asleep except me and Zoro. We went to a room and started to make out for 20min. Then we went to bed and fell asleep. 

Another time skip~

I woke up and breakfast was already ready. As we all say down and enjoying the breakfast Sanji-kun made. We were at the island. Luffy, Sanji and Usopp were going grocery shopping and Usopp also needed more wood and tools to fix the ship. Me, Nami and Robin were going to have a only girl time. First we went to the book store because Robin needed some more history books. After we bought some history books for Robin we went to the clothes store. Nami bought a new skirt and 3 new tops. Robin bought a dress, some new purple pants and a new top. I bought a skirt, 3 more pants and 3 new tops. After that we all went to a cafeteria. It was a really nice cafeteria. We ate some cookies and then we left and went back to the ship. When we came to the ship Luffy, Sanji and Usopp were already there. Nami said that we should stay here over night. Chopper forgot that he also wanted to buy something but he didn't want to go alone so I went with him. We went to book store and Chopper wanted me to help him find a medicine book. I helped him and we found 5 books that we wanted to buy so we bought them. Then we went back to the ship again. When we arrived Sanji already cooked lunch for us. We all enjoyed Sanji-kuns cooking. After we ate all the food me, Nami and Robin went to the sunbeds. It was a beautiful day. As time passed it was suddenly 7pm. U all though "wow time goes by fast". Sanji-kun started to make dinner while u and Nami was planning to witch island to got to next. Robin was reading one of the history books she bought, Chopper was also reading a book he bought, Luffy was waiting for the food, Zoro was sleeping and Usopp was fixing the ship. Everyone was doing there own stuff. It was peaceful and quiet. Sanji-kun said "Oi food is ready" u all went to the kitchen and sat by the table and enjoying the food. U really loved this crew. They were so nice and funny. 

Note:

1030 words let's gooooo!

End of note