Rory

"The mystery continues as yet another local is killed in their house after being stabbed to death. Brittany Letterman was reported to be just coming home from work when witnesses say they heard her screaming before the house went up in flames ten minutes later."

Yet another one of my high school friends gone. What the hell is going on?

Maddox left early this morning because he got called to work.

I'm currently making him a 'special' lunch for him because he has been gone all day and I know he hasn't eaten anything.

He also for some reason hasn't gone farther than kissing my neck and it's been three weeks since our conversation in bed, I'm getting highly impatient and sexually frustrated so with his lunch I'm wearing my new dress.

It's a tight dress that reaches mid thigh on me, it has a deep neck plunge that shows the perfect amount of cleavage, and in the spirit of Christmas coming up, it's red. Which just so happens to be his favorite color.

"Damn sis, got a hot date?" Nicole jokes as she walks into the kitchen.

"I'm hoping so, Maddox has been stressed with work lately so I'm planning to try and relieve some of that stress." I smiled as I put the food in a bag. "Also thank you for watching Maisey, I know mom would've done it but I feel bad since she watches her while I work most the time."

"Don't worry bout it sis, good luck and I hope you get laid." She called over her shoulder as she left the kitchen.

Shaking my head, I grabbed the bag along with my wallet and keys, and headed out to his office.

Pulling up fifteen minutes later I walked inside and headed up to his office.

I walked past the reception desk because there was no one there and walked to the office with his name.

"Brittany that's enough, leave. Now." I heard his deep voice say, sounding irritated.

Walking closer I looked through the cracked door of his office and saw a blonde Barbie bitch sitting on his desk trying to bed flirtatious.

Seeing her so close to him, something in me snapped.

"Don't you miss me?" She purred.

"No I don't believe he does, now please remove you fake ass laws off my husband." I stated.

Husband? Where did that come from? I thought to myself but didn't let me shock of my own words show.

"Mi amore, what a surprise." Maddox smirked, leaning back in his seat as his eyes raked over my dress.

I knew he'd like it.

So I walked over and set the bag on his desk as his hands gravitated to my waist.

"And who are you?" The blonde bimbo asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Mmm you smell so good." Maddox murmured into my neck after he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist with his face in my neck, placing kisses all over it.

"I'm his wife, if I didn't make it clear a moment ago." I crossed my arms.
"I suggest you leave if you like keeping you job. Oh and lock the door on you way out."

Her eyes flicked from me and Maddox as if waiting for him to stand up for her but when he just kept kissing and licking my neck, she stomped her heel before stomping out, closing the door behind her.

I turned in his arms and he pulled his head out of my neck. "I like you being feisty, it's sexy." He smiled.

"I'm sorry about the husband thing, I just snapped when I heard you tell her to leave and she just kept pushing." I rushed out as he smirked down at me.