𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 || 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝

𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬 📍: 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬
📍: 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

"No, she said we can't switch partners since apparently nothing ever gets done when we pick our own. we grown as fuck, ion understand why we ain't able to pick who we wanna work with,"

Janiyah said to her cousin/ best friend as she was straightening up her dorm room, waiting for her newly assigned project partner to arrive, which was nobody other than Passion Jones.

Don't let the face fool you, that girl is a nightmare, or atleast that's how janiyah would describe her.

Janiyah and Passion have had many run-in's with each other, almost all of them being everything but positive. They usually butted heads cause they were so alike, both stubborn & always thinking they were right.

any logical person can see from a mile away them being in the same room wouldn't work but since their art and world history professors decided it would be a good idea to combine classes and give their students a project- the two had no choice but to come together.

"maybe she'll be chill today- well i hope she is, for the sake of both of y'all. cause y'all gon' be workin' together on this for a while."

"deadass. I don't wanna have to go off on her ass again." Janiyah grumbled as she plopped down on a plush bean bag.

"girl you know you like when her fine ass mess wit' you." Lexi, Janiyahs cousin, laughed.

Janiyah rolled her eyes and contemplated on hanging up on her cousin. "no I don't. that childish ass crush i had on her is gone and now she jus' gives me the ick."

"you JUST got over that TWO year long crush." Lexi laughed at her cousin and ended up choking on her spit in the process.

"I hope you slip and fall on an ice cube." Janiyah stuck her middle finger up at her cousin and groaned when a knock sounded at her dorm room door.