Confrontation

"Yes om the girl you saw wearing the white Saree was Gauri. Gauri is your true love who stole your heart and that is why you sometime see pooja as your friend and sometimes things of romancing her. The one you think if romancing is Gauri" Ali explained while om was shocked to hear everything.

"But why gauri is not with the family and nobody spoke about her. " Om asked her who revealed something which left him in complete shock.

They reached home and saw pooja and others sitting with tej and jhanvi. But seeing pooja, OK realized it's not polka but gauri and went near tej angrily.

"Mr Tej oberoi I want to speak to you." hearing him pooja senses he is not in a good mood and tried to tell him about the decision they have made about Raju's marriage.

"Om you know what? The girls apologized and Raju got his love. We were talking about the marriage." but om signed her to keep quiet and said something which surprised everyone while tej got angry and started sweating in tension.

"Wait Gauri, I need to talk to your dad first." he said and went towards while others are confused to hear him calling pooja as gauri.

"Om she is not any gauri. She is pooja." noorie said while om saw her and smiled sarcastically, "I know my gauri."

Saying he turned towards gauri and said, "You already fooled me and caused me mental pain and stress and made me criminal in front of my own self as I thought I was having feelings for my best friend's girlfriend while all this time I was in love with you. Now say who you are to them."

"I am gauri. Pooja went to meet kabir." om was confused hearing her as he didn't see Pooja there.

"She was not there at the jail." om said while gauri said, "She wants to see him to collect information to get him released so she went to court first to get some permission which I didn't understand what she was talking about and then she went to meet him. She must have met him by now."

Om just nodded when tej grabbed gauri and was about to slap her but om held him and pushed him away making everyone shocked.

"Om, what are you doing? He is our father." noorie said angrily and pragati said looking at gauri, "And pooja who is gauri."

"I am gauri. Pooja is with kabir jiju." gauri said while the three girls saw each other in confusion.

"What are you saying?" Bela asked when tej smirked and said, "She went insane. Must be in shock after her beloved was arrested."

Tej felt like everyone believing him and tries to take gauri out when om and jhanvi started him.

"Girls don't believe him." Jhanvi said shocking everyone while om was surprised to see jhanvi believing them as none believed it.

"I had twins but the elder one was still born but now I feel it's not still but was thrown away by her father." she said angrily while all there shocked to find jhnavi indeed had twins and it's not pooja standing in front of them.

"Ok. I accept defeat. This is gauri you so called elder daughter and younger daughter pooja went to see her criminal lover. Happy now." he was replied by a slap from jhanvi who was crying now and hugged gauri kissing her face.

The girls was emotional too to realize they have one more sister who exactly looks like pooja but completely opposite to her in nature.

They all hugged and the girls apologized for not believing her and thinking she got mad.

"Now will you explain why you did all this?" raju asked angrily as even he hugged her out of happiness.

"She is.. " he was about to say when pooja comes there lost in thoughts and nearly on the verge of breaking down.