03

This 2 weeks has been terrible, Harry has been an absolute brat.

It is a saturday afternoon, and im walking around in the restaurant, serving people with drinks and with food. My boss Brian walks up to me. "Sir is everything alright?" i ask.

"Everything is fine Maria but i need to talk to you in the kitchen". he says. Suddenly i start to have doubts, what if i did something wrong? Does he want to fire me? A lot of questions start to enter my brain. I follow my boss. I enter the kitchen and all of the boys are standing there too. We're they talking shit about me?

"So what i want to talk about, is that. You've been doing absolutly amazing this 2 weeks so what if we take a weekend of?"

"its been 2 fucking weeks, why would we take a fucking break?" Harry asks.

"come on mate, we deserve it" Niall says happily.

"No Niall it's bullshit, who will take over the place?"Harry asks.
I thought he didn't like it, but whatever he can figure it out himself.

"We will close Harry. It's only for 2 days really no worries" Brian says.

"Yeah whatever"

"But" Brian says. I can see he's scared.

"Oh my god what is it?" Zayn says worried.

"Maria you have to share a bed with one of the boys."

"What! Im not doing that."

"I'm so sorry, but you have to" my boss gives me a worry look. "I hope you guys will figure it out" and he walks away back into the restaurant.

"I want to share a room with Zayn. He's a peaceful sleeper just like me." Liam says.

"I'm in mate!" Zayn says and he pats him on the back.

"Niall How about we share a room? Is that okay with you?" Louis asks.

"Ofcourse mate!" Niall  says.

"I'm not going to share a fucking room with her"
We hear a voice from the corner.
"Don't pretend I want this too, Styles"

"Can I just sleep in your bathtub, Niall?" I ask

"Sorry love but the hotel doesn't allow that" Niall says.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I say. God I don't want to sleep with him in one bed.

I hear Harry scoff. "And sinds when do you follow the rules?" Harry's asks and puts his arms over each-other.

"Trust me mate I wish I was you, but loui asked it first so your loss"

"I'm seriously not doing that" Harry replied.
"Well I'm not doing this either, can I just stay home?"

"I don't know, ask Brian" Niall responds.

"Fine"
I leave the kitchen into the restaurant.
Brian is talking with some guests, but I walk up to him anyways.

"Brian, so sorry to interrupt. Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Ofcourse Maria!"
We walk upstairs to Brian his office.

"So? You wanted to talk about something?" Brian asks

"Yes, uhm it's about the trip. I mean Harry and I absolutely hate each other and none of the boys want to change a room with me. So I was wondering if I maybe just couldn't go?" I ask, looking down at my feed. Worried what Brian will say.

"Oh Maria, I am so sorry but you have to go with us on this trip" Brian replies.
"Oh but I can just take a few days off. I mean Harry would be very happy if I don't go on this trip he hates me and I hate him we won't get along really."

"You know Maria, Harry is a bit difficult. I know him since he was 18 years old. He never really got along with anyone really and he always looks mad and angry He is so hard on himself, he always has been. He only gets along with these 4 boys because-" suddenly
Brian stops talking, is he having a heart attack?

"Because?" I ask. I want to know why Harry is so hard on himself.

"Uh, nevermind. What I wanted so say. Harry has always been like this. So I think that it won't change and Maria I can't leave you here and if I were you, give it a shot. Maybe Harry is nice to you" Brian Replied.

"I highly doubt that Boss. He hates me." I say.

"No Maria, Harry doesn't trust people that fast. That's why he is so hard to you" Brian Responded.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask.

"Yes Maria, give him a chance"

"Fine, but if I'm dead by the end of this week it is not my fault" I replied.

"That won't happen Maria, trust me" Brian says.

"Okay, thank you boss." I reply.

"No problem Maria"

I walk back into the restaurant searching for Harry. If we want to get along. We have to talk with each other.
I see Harry standing behind the bar pouring whiskey shots into a few glasses. I walk up to him and stand right infront of him. He ignores me completely.

"Styles"

"Rosewood"

"I talked to our boss, he can't switch rooms or something like that. So we have to get along" I say.

"I would rather die, Rosewood"

"Stop calling me by my last name."

"Never" Harry reply's and he walks away with the 5 shots on a plate.

"Dick" I murrur under my breath.
I follow Harry while he is serving drinks.

"Can you stop following me?" Harry asks.

"I just wanted to say that we have get along with each other. Our boss can't change the rooms alright? And I actually really want to go on this trip" I say

"If you stop following me, I'll try. Alright?" Harry hissed.

"Yeah sorry"
"Now go on and continue doing your job"

"Dick" I say as I walk back to the kitchen.

"Sorry that it took so long Liam, where's Niall?" I ask. I mean today I have to make dinner for our guests with Niall and Liam and I'm happy about that.

"I think Niall went out looking for you and he wanted to smoke a cigarette. let's get to work shall we?"

"Yes Ofcourse, sorry" I reply

"It's okay Maria no worries really" Liam says calmly.

"Liam I am back! I couldn't find Maria" we hear a voice say behind the back door.

Niall walks in and he gives me a smile
"Guess I found ya" he says.

"So sorry Niall. I was with Brian up to his office to ask if I maybe could not go on this trip with you all."

"What! Why! It's gonna be so much fun! We're going to palermo!" Niall says exited.

"I know Niall but Harry hates me" I say.

"Harry is a absolute dick. Don't let him stop you really" Liam says.

"I heard that" a voice says from the corner
It's Harry.

"Please please please come with us" Niall begs me with puppy eyes.

"Why do you want my to come anyway? You've know me for only 2 weeks." I say looking at Niall.

"Well because you're very pretty and you are very nice and I could give you a list but that is gonna take a while"
I can see from the corner of my eye that Harry his head snatches up and gives Niall a deathly stare.

"I'll think about it Niall" and I pat him on the back and I go back to work.

TRUST ME GUYSSS.
They will NOT already be in love after Palermo (if yk what I mean?) they will have a slow burn (but not that they will kiss at chapter 50 because I can't stand slow slow burn. DONT HATE ME PLEASE😭)
Anyways I'll not tell any spoilers byeee Xx