Together

Flashback:

'Y/N Pov'

Angel: Seo-Jun oppa can we go buy a private Island to celebrate our First successful mission

Seo-Jun: So you really want to brag about the money you have by buying a private Island just because you completed your first Mission.. WOW!!

Angel: Well it's not only for that but also because we can use it in future for other missions too You know

Seo-Jun: Umm Well I guess that's true... Okay then let's go buy a private Island

Angel: Yess!! I heard there is an Island on sale near Jeju. Shall we go and check it??

Seo-Jun: Sure, but if we don't like it then we will be travelling all day today searching for the perfect one

Angel: That's true but it's ok we have a private jet. We can use that

Seo-Jun: Alright let's go then

'They both went and checked the Island but they didn't like it'

Angel: It's not nature friendly and moreover it's not my style

Seo-jun: Yea I don't like it as well

'They left the Island and went to check alot of other Island until they finally found the one that they were looking for'

Seo-jun: This Island is Natural friendly and would be the perfect place for vacations. I get free entries right?

Angel: Of course Jun you can come here whenever you want

Seo-jun: Got it

'They bought the Island and left back to Seoul'

Present:

'A/N Pov'

'There was a peaceful atmosphere in the airplane as everyone were fast asleep except for Y/N who was on her phone. She looked at the time and realised that they are almost near the Island. She looked out of her window only to see a beautiful Island surrounded by Water on all four sides. The Island looked as beautiful as it could be'

Y/N: Guys we are almost here. Get up

'She tells as everyone wakes up. Soon they reach the Island and exit the Airplane and see a few staff members waiting for their arrival'

Staff: Welcome everyone!! We hope you have a great stay!!

'They all bow to staff as the exit the airport only to see a famous restaurant in front of the airport. Changbin being Changbin starts to get hyperactive'

Changbin: Ohh it's the famous restaurant!. Now I am hungry I need food

Rosé: Me too wait for me I need food too

Y/N: there you go the food monsters have arrived

'Everyone chuckled as they entered the restaurant'

'BTS Pov'

'BTS was currently in the airplane waiting to reach the Island owned by Night Angel. Soon enough they were in the Airport getting off the Airplane and stepping into the Island.'