The Mistress Runs Away

His mouth was smiling, but his gaze on Rowena was dreadful. He stood up from his seat, showing his desire to break the door and pull out the baby in the room right away.

“You must have met a new man? Hmm?”

The man who quickly erased her from his life as if changing into a new mask was still elegant and still as perfect. Rowena backed away from Killian, who was approaching her.

“Ahhhh…”

However, her escape route was short, it wasn’t long until she felt the hard wall against her back, as he slowly narrowed the distance between them, and stopped when he was facing her.

“ugh!”

With his head looking down at her, he held her chin with one hand and lifted it up. He struggled with her lips, but when he bit her lower lip, she had no choice but to open her mouth in pain.

“Ha….”

Their lips entangled and shortly she was enjoying herself as if the five-year gap was natural to overlook.

The bitter taste of cigarettes with smoke-filled her, reaching the end of her throat.

A fire broke out in Rowena’s eyes.

part

The next moment, he slowly straightened his head and parted their lips. As soon as their eyes met, Rowena breathed briefly at the madness she could see.

“Choose, Miss Philone.”

Crazy…… crazy person.

Killian, who smiled satisfactorily at her white face, tapped Rowena’s cheek with his index finger.

“Will you be my mistress again? or will you die with your child on the street?”

Rowena closed her eyes tightly in despair that fell upon her head.

It wasn’t an option.

It was a notice that he would make it so.

Killian Devonshire, the devil, is a man who’ll remain unchanged

She knew it

After all, She’s been that man’s mistress for three years.

****

Five years ago…

(The Duke of Devonshire’s mistress.)

The word that people called Rowena Philone, Hair blonde as honey, green eyes that shimmers like midsummer greens.

Newspapers praised her beauty, but only for a moment, before spreading that she sold her beauty and painted her as a vicious woman who was luxuriated with the duke’s property.

Beautiful and luxurious Rowena Philone.

However, whatever the public perception was, Rowena was the hidden goddess of the Ethelwood social world. Whether it was an event, a concert, or an outing, invitations piled up in front of her, Adding to the fact that Numerous artists have created works using her as a muse.

The noblest and most vulgar woman.

No matter what she was called behind her back, no one dared to insult Rowena Philone, Who had the Duke of Devonshire backing her.

At least not in front of her.

“….I mean Rowena Philone…..”

It was a voice full of malice. Rowena’s hand stopped while fixing her makeup in the powder room.

“The bag she brought this time, the one designed by Madame Eledi! was a limited edition bag delivered only to the royal family, right?”

There were many voices that came between the walls. Another woman answered the subtle question.