•Chapter~11°

And suddenly,those two miracles became her something special.

Author's POV

Observing her facial expressions, Arjun felt compelled to reveal to her the true reason for their marriage.

Because he never desired to wed a woman against her will.And if she won't agree to marry with him after knowing the reason then he won't force her as it's her life and she has the whole right to take the decision by herself.

"Miss Sharma".

He tried to call her name but didn't get any slight response from her side as she was standing there like a statue with a opened mouth and widened eyes.

She did not seem to have fully recovered from this shock.

"Miss Shalma".

Advait, his son, attempted to mimic his father this time by calling her.

"Huh-!" Adrika replied as she began to regain consciousness.

"Is that your son?"She enquired.Her voice was dripping with uncertainty.

"Yes"He firmly answered.

"Miss Sharma, this child is mine, and I have never expected that I will ever talk to any girl about marriage," he openedly said, taking a deep breath to center himself.

But Little did he know, Destiny has its own way of writing things.

For me, a wife is not as important as a mother figure for my kids. It is not as though I am pressuring you."In this union, I grant you all the rights to be my legal spouse," he explained.

A chill ran up her spine as she turned to look at the small child occupied with fiddling with the buttons on his father's shirt.

He had the most pinchable chubby cheeks she had ever seen of a small kid and his mesmerizing green hazel eyes and curly hair made him look even more adorable.

"Perhaps he has the eyes of his mother."She made an assumption.

"Where is his mother?"With hesitation, she questioned.

"She is dead".He answered coldly.

His heart was definitely a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Her heart pinched with pain and the hair on her body stood in shock and suddenly she felt her hand being held by the soft and tiny hands of someone.

She turned her head to look down and saw Advait.

"Are you okay Miss Shalma?"He asked her with worry evidence in his voice.

Fun fact: a young child has a greater understanding of our abrupt changes than an elderly man will ever have.

She nodded and knelt down in front of him and caressed his head gently and asked him dearly."What's your name bacche?"

She could feel him blushing as he looked down and fixed his gaze on the ground. "My name is Advait," he replied meekly.

Upon observing his timid demeanor, she chuckled a little before kissing his cheek.

And this time he turned crimson being unable to utter a single word from his mouth.

She then burst into giggle when she saw his face reddens but on a sudden she again heard papa and turned around to see a small child was running towards them.

Before her mind again choose to have a short circuit Arjun instantly spoke."Aayan is my older son; he is only three minutes older than Advait.

"Advait, why did you come here? For so long, I had been searching for you. "You cannot imagine how anxious I was," he uttered in a single breath.