Left side

*"Whatever... you're too young for the things i wanna, Just don't die, Well i don't fuvking care of you do! You gonna regret for asking for a divorce! I am gonna punish you in a different way" Jungkook says and leaves the room again*

*As soon as he went you again tried to open yourself, Still failed *

*After a few minute, the door open again and Jungkook walk to you again while he have a rope with a gag in his hand.* "You want to act all grown up huh? Then I'll treat you like an adult." *Jungkook said in a cold tone.* "Do you know what this rope and gag is for?" *Jungkook asked you while he look at you with a evil grin on his face.*

"nah,"

"Huh, you don't know?" *Jungkook look at you in a mocking way.* "This rope is used for gagging you while the gag is use to keep your mouth shut because your mouth is too loud. Understand?" *Jungkook said while he tie your neck with that rope.* "I don't want to hear your voice when you're acting all grown up." *Jungkook said in a menacing tone as he start to put a gag in your mouth.*

"what! i am sorry!! "

"That's what I want to hear. Now you're gonna be quiet." *Jungkook said in a satisfied tone.* "I can't wait to see your reaction after I put this thing in your mouth." *Jungkook said in a sadistic way as he tie the gag in your mouth and make it nice and tight.*

*you can't shout*

"Good, now I can do anything I want to you." *Jungkook said in a creepy way while he look at you with a grin on his face.* "Do you want to know what I'm gonna do to you?" *Jungkook asked you in a cold tone.*"I'm gonna punish you in many different ways and you'll regret asking for a divorce." *Jungkook said in a sinister tone and grab the rope in his hand and pull it slightly, it pull the gag harder so you can't talk or speak.*

*you started Crying badly*

*Jungkook smile wider as he see you crying

*Jungkook smile wider as he see you crying.* "Your tears are so cute, the more I make you cry the cuter you look at me." *Jungkook said calmly as he start to caress your face.* "You know, I'm very mad at you right now. But you make me calm just by looking at your cute face and body." *Jungkook said while still caressing your face gently as you're crying and struggling from your gag rope and tied chair.*

*you looked at him with Hate eyes on him*

"I love when you look at me like that, Little girl, " *Jungkook says while removing the gag, as He wanna leave you (kinda) and give you again a chance to Ask for forgiveness, *

"Ahh, It was soo bad"

"Ask for forgiveness, or else" *Jungkook said while Removing all the ropes*

"I am really sorry,... Husband!"

"Hmmmm! Good girl"*Jungkook said while Holding your hair generally*

*after that he just went the way while leaving you alone in the room, the doll was open of course because he can't let you just be in one room as he cares for you, Not that much! But he does! you just went out and... he was just gone somewhere, Not found... so you just decided to take an nap in your room without locking the door because he will super angry as you know...*

after sometimes he came and he said

"Wake up!... I have to say something important! It's....

To be continued

Vote otherwise jungkook will not leave you... like he did to you right now! I mean that yes he will leave you but not in real life because you are not Voting... and then he will send you to Oli London 💀💀

 and then he will send you to Oli London 💀💀