Chapter 1

Me and my friends wrote this for fun....dont expect anything...

She walked in the room, her curly hair is smoothly falling on her shoulder and even though I've seen this face a thousands Times before, this time something was different. She didn't smile at me, the way a friend would Do it. Well... it semed like She didn't.
But why? I was straight.
Was I?
...

"Ready?" She asked. It was just one word but this word went trough my whole body and gave me goosebumps. I just shaked my head. I need to concentrate, today is a big footballgame and I am finally allowed to play.

...1hour later...

I was standing in the goal, cracking my fingers, 'cause I wasn't looking at the ball..., I was only looking at her... her beautiful face, her cute smile, her everything. But she is my best friend... and I am straight? Am I?
...

It was just then when a ball hit my face...
I lied on the ground. I should be embarressed...but...but how can I be embarressed when she was the one running towards me...the one who asked "Are you ok?"...the one who helped me standing up...the one checking on me all the time while walking to the hospital room in my school....the one who told the others that she got me...I should be embarressed because of the fact that a ball hit my face and I fell on the ground in front of almost the whole school...but I was embarressed by the fact that Ididn't say anything....I said nothing...not one word......
Why was I embarressed by that? Its not like shes the only thing in my life...its not like I liked her in that way...
I'm straight... Am I?