Chapter One: And So It Begins...

A quick theme begins before a boy wearing goggles is thrown back as if he was falling. "Di Di Di." A tomboy girl is thrown back as well. "Di Di Di. Digimon." A blond haired boy is thrown back followed by a short little boy. "Digimon. Di Di Di. Digimon! Digimon. Digimon. Di Di Di. Digimon!" A girl wearing a pink dress falls back. "Digimon." She's followed by a boy wearing khakis and glasses followed by a little boy. "Digimon." A girl with long brown hair is shown falling back. "Di Di Di. Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions!" All the Digimon are shown turning from their in-training forms into their Rookie Forms. "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions!" Greymon, Birdramon, Garurumon, Karbutarimon and Togemon are shown attacking. "Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!" Ikkakumon is shown rising out of the water. Birdramon is shown taking off flying before Karbutarimon is also shown flying. Garurumon is shown running through a forest before Togemon is shown carrying her partner. "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions!" Angemon is shown floating protectively in front of his partner who was the little boy who was being held by the brunette girl and she looks up with fear in her eyes. "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions!" Everyone is shown falling through the sky before a shadowed Digimon is shown over the island they land on. "Digivolve into Champions!" The Digivice is shown. "Digivolve into Ultimate!" All the Rookies are shown turning into Champions. "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions! Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions! Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions! Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the Champions! Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon!" Everyone is shown together as the brunette hides behind the boy with goggles.

The earth is shown before it's slowly zoomed in on. Thunder and lightning is heard as a voice is heard speaking over the view. The voice belonged to a ten year old kid with brown haired and matching brown eyes.

'That's home, planet Earth. But I'm not sure that's where I am right now. Okay, let me backup a little. It all began when the climate went completely out of control. The rainforests dried out, and other places got totally flooded with oceans like chocolate sauce. And get this– cities which were normally blazing hot in the summer got super cold. At the time, I didn't know any of this was going on because I was at camp. All of the other campers were, you know, goofing off and hanging out. Me? I was enjoying the summer sun while going over my multiplication tables.' The voice says before the very boy is shown up in a tree taking a nap.

"Tai!" A female's voice calls out.

'That is, until it started to snow... in the middle of July. Totally freaky.' Tai's voice explains, 'And it gets weirder. You won't believe what happened to me and seven other kids.' A young brunette looks up towards and then notices the snow and adjusts her eyes to the sky confused.

"Hmm?" She asks, confused.

'Oh, by the way, my name's Tai.' Tai's voice explains as he's shown once more. It flashes over towards another girl. She had red-ish hair dressed as a tomboy.

"Huh?" The girl asks.

'That's Sora. She's ok... for a girl.' Tai's voice explains. A blond haired boy is shown wearing a green shirt and blue jeans.

"What?" The boy asks.

'That's Matt. Matt's too cool. Just look at that haircut.' Tai's voice explains. A boy on a computer is shown and he looks up when snow lands on his computer.

"What's that?" The boy asks.

'That little kid is Izzy. He should have gone to computer camp.' Tai's voice explains. A girl wearing a pink dress with a pink cowgirl hat is shown.