9❣️

"Do you want me to treat you how I treat everyone else?" I asked, and he nodded. "Alright then. If that is what you want."

...

Felix POV

Hyunjin's horns appeared in front of my eyes when I said that. He seemed to be a little upset, but he still looked at me with lust-filled eyes.

He looked mesmerizing— his eyes glowed in a deep shade of red as he pounded on me.

"Is this too nice for you, baby?" he grinned, his body colliding with mine at an animalistic pace, making me scream in both pain and pleasure. The sounds of skin clapping were loud, echoing from wall to wall in the room.

I was sure everyone in the building could hear the thunder-like sounds and the screaming. He was making me feel so good.

He was so gentle at first. If this is how he fucks everyone else, I am fucked. I fucked up. I shouldn't have asked him to do this to me. I shouldn't have teased him for being nice to me.

I swear I could feel his dick growing bigger in me. I watched how his dick made a bump on my stomach with each trust. He was deeper than before, but I had already lost all the sensitivity to my lower body. I couldn't feel my legs and my back was so arched after so many orgasms that I was losing the feeling of it as well.

"FUCK! You are driving me insane. How many times have I made you come? HUH?" He asked.

I looked up at him— my eyes welled up in tears— my cheeks stained with them. But I couldn't speak when I wanted because another fucking orgasm was about to make me roll my eyes to the back of my head and my back arch even more.

This was the tenth time I cum, and he was not even sweating. His face stayed the same, and his movements did not stop. Fucking sex demon and his stamina.

"P- please," I whispered.

I could feel my body shutting down after hours of his ravishing me. I could feel myself slowly drifting off as my eyes started to close.

"Please, what?" He growled, bringing me back to the present.

"I- I am tired. Are you c-close?" I asked.

Hyunjin hummed and grabbed my face. "Open your eyes, Lixie. I am close, baby." He said, slowing his pace.

He then grabbed my legs and pushed them closer to my chest, "You are taking me so good. Fuck. Look at you wrapped around me." He growled.

"Come for me, Jinnie," I demanded, and he grunted deep and loud. Biting and licking his plump lips as he came. This time, I felt his dick pulse inside me. I could feel every single squirt he spilled deep inside my sore ass. It was a lot, but I still looked at him grunting as he rode his high. His movements suddenly stopped, and I felt how his pulsing came to a stop, too.

"Was that good enough for you, baby?" He asked, and I nodded.

He looked at me, gently dragging his thumb against my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I must look so bad and fucked up for him to be this concerned. I felt how my face was covered in both tears and sweat, making my hair stick to my forehead. I felt disgusting and sticky.

I met his gaze slowly, opening my eyes as I whispered, "Yes, Jinnie. I loved it." I tried to catch my breath, "Was I ok for you?" he looked at me confused, and he scoffed.

"How do you ask me that?" He said, "Of course you were good. You were so good, too good to be true. And that is me being honest with you, baby." he smiled.