🪷 ꜱᴀɪᴋᴏ (𝚙𝚝. 2)

Rich flavour

Saiko Metori x Fem!reader

After like two years it finally gets a second part </3
Lots of people wanted it though, so here it is!

(Fluff)
________________________

After that 'bathroom incident', is what I call it, Saiko and I have been going out because I did accept his confession-

it was mostly to hurt Teruhashi's ego because it was funny, although I do care about her.

Albeit the contrast of our personalities due to me being Aren's sister and Saiko being the rich brat that he is; he sucked at showing affection more than anything that I practically have been thinking about making the first moves on him myself.

All in all, the guy doesn't come to school unless he feels like it, that being just to see me, he would say.
So I would often go hang out with him in his mansion that I couldn't even call a house.

Especially when I was sitting in his huge bedroom that was way too spacious, you could literally have a whole house party in only his room, can you believe it?!

He also had a pet tiger of which I never expected,, not one bit I was terrified the moment I saw it, literally almost peed myself.

My toes curled as I was sat on his bed with my knees close to my body. He told me to wait as he went into his closet that was also one that you could walk in. Out of the world rich, is this guy.
Most of these things phased me easily just like my brother when he came to hangout along with the rest of the friend group. But it didn't really... Stick with me since he is basically my boyfriend now.

I saw Saiko walking up to me with half hearted smirk tugging at his lips, holding something in his hand which was a shiny crystal necklace. Yeah, that's definitely real crystal.
"What's with the long face, kobuyasu? Do you not like the new clothes I bought you?"

Pursing my lips, I hid the lower half of my face into my knees while looking at him with lazy eyes. "I love them I just..."
I trailed off, not knowing what to say. It's not that I didn't appreciate his sweet gestures of spoiling me rotten with these materials, whatever it is that it was.

He still calls me by my last name and I still call him his. He still hasn't given me a proper hug. He didn't even kiss me yet.

I'm a needy girl, physical touch and quality time mean a whole lot more to me than recieving gifts right now.

"Yeah?" He walked over and sat down next to me on the bed, his shoulder brushing along mine as he looked into my eyes. I let my legs fall down to the floor so I wouldn't be curled up into a ball anymore. "Come on, turn your back to me. This colour would look good on you."

Not even a petname.

I breathed in as my breath catched and I nodded, slowly moving my h/l to the side so he could wrap his hands around to clip the necklace from the back of my neck.
His touch brought me tingles. Just like the first time he pulled me in... When he told me he wanted me.

At first I merely thought he wanted me for something else but this guy genuinely cares. But the fact that he doesn't know anything about romance makes it difficult for me to communicate with him. It's not his fault, I should tell him how I feel but I don't want to mess anything up.

He soon fixed up my hair and I turned to face him again, my face really unchanged.

He smiled and let the back of his fingers brush against the skin of my face. "Yeah, it sure suits you."
Saiko's lips parted and I could see a slight blush covering his nose and cheeks. "But, you don't look happy with it. Do you not like it? Should I bring a different necklace?"