🪷 ᴋᴀɪᴅō

Opposites attract

Kaidō Shun x Fem!reader

Requested by mixxitu

I'm so sleepy, I tried but writer's block is still here
Have fun reading ^^

Movie date with Kaidō!! ᡣ𐭩

(Fluff)

_____________________

[ 3rd person pov ]

Never had Kaidō assumed that he'd start dating y/n. The popular girl in school that's to die for, her looks charming and her characteristics incredible.

That's the thing though, he started off with a simple confession yet had gotten nowhere with his new girlfriend. Not to mention the stuttering mess that he is whenever he's in her radius.

Kaidō isn't good with girls.

But the h/c haired girl had already established that. That's why she wants to make it work with him.

After all, they barely talk at all.

[ First person pov ]

My eyes narrowed as I searched for baby-blue hair, determined to spot him no matter what today.
I had a plan, I wanted to take Kaidō on a date.

Once a flicker of Baby-blue hair came into view from the corner of my eye, I sped towards him to see that he was walking with his friends- Nendou, Kuboyasu, and Saiki.
The people he usually hangs around to say the least.

But I paid no mind and tapped my boyfriend's shoulder. "Kaidō?"

"Hm? A-aah.. y/n!"
His hand trembled on the fabric of his bag once he had noticed it was me who had tried to get his attention.

"Ooh isn't she that pretty social butterfly? I'm pretty sure she's popular. You know her Kaidō?" Kuboyasu asked, raising an eyebrow.

The poor boy fidgeted not knowing what to say, making me pout. "Uhm uh..."

I knew he was trying, I knew that. Yet I wanted more! If he's gonna be my boyfriend, I want to act like a real couple.

"Butterfly girl, what do you want?" Nendou asked bluntly making some weird face. Kaidō stepped on Nendou's foot to shut him up which compelled him to hiss in pain. "What was that for runt!?"

Oh that Saiki boy was already out of sight. Not that I care.

"Sorry to interrupt but... Kaidō, do you want to maybe go to the movies with me since it's after school..? If you don't have plans that is?" I grinned widely, my hands curtly behind my back as I leaned forward a little.

"L-like... Like a date?" He mumbled, a little shocked that I'm the one leading the relationship.

I nodded quickly, "Mhm!"

Nendou and kuboyasu looked at Kaidō with a questioning gaze. "You're dating the popular girl!?"
Nendou accusingly pointed, betrayed that Kaidō had gotten a girlfriend before him.

"W-well..." Kaidō looked away before smirking slightly to rub it in Nendou's wounds.

"So? What do you say?" My lips drew a bigger smile, hoping he'd accept.

Shun slurred on his words before I took his hand in mine, locking our fingers together. "Y-yes.. of course.. I'd love to!"
"Okay, c'mon! I'll be taking him off your hands, guys."
I waved at the other two boys before squeezing kaidō's hand.

"You seem so nervous, aren't we in a relationship?" Questioning, I adjusted my bag on the other side while peeking at Kaidō with curiosity.

"Well yeah... But.. You just make my heart pound like crazy.."

At the mention of such a heartwarming sentence, my own heart brisked with warmth you could compare to sunnyside evening-- where you'd feel so warm all over, that your own cheeks spill over and turn into a big simmer.

"..We can work on that, no? You're my boyfriend." My soft voice made his hand squeeze mine with strength I didn't expect from him. He must be really anxious.
"Y..Yeah."

It was more of the fact I was trying to make him work on being himself with me, how hard can that be?

Apparently pretty damn hard.

Even when I gave him a million hints in the movie theatre about leaning closer to me, the only thing I had to deal with was his sweaty hand that trembled whenever I got a little closer to him to whisper something about the movie in his ear.

This is so frustrating..!

The date turned out as awkward as you'd expect, he leans on his hand in the wrong way, it lands on my thigh, he turns into a blushing mess... You name it. The more I try to make it less awkward the more it increases.

He's like a Chihuahua, I don't understand what to do!

My mouth formed a frown before I pulled my hand away from his own, trying to wipe the sweatiness off.
I was more upset than pissed that it didn't go well, it's not his fault after all... I just have it easy when it comes to relationships unlike him.

Alarmed by my action he quickly looked at my hand and his face turned red. "I'm sorry! I didn't notice that I made your hand all sweaty."

I gave him a sad smile before shaking my head. "It's fine."
He must've sensed how off my smile was because he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. He was quite short, being just a few centimeters taller than him didn't give him much of an advantage which is why he had to look up just a little.

"I'm sorry.. You were really trying, I can tell." The baby blue haired boy pouted his lips upwards and looked away, not used to being so close; he did it for my case.
"You smell nice, guess the jet black wings can allow it..."

My brow rose at the sentence, not understanding what he meant.
"What was that?"

"I uhhh... I said we should go to my place so I can introduce you to my mom!"

You didn't say that but I'll take it.

My lips found his and a pressed a peck there before patting his head.
"I had fun."

He froze for a second, his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. He quickly stole a kiss from me like I did to him as payback. "...Me too, y/n."

"Y/n?" I teased, taking note that he started calling me by my name so quickly.

Cheeks reddening, he groaned in embarrassment. "It just slipped!"

"Did it now?" I poked his red cheek which he just tightened his grip around my waist.
"It did! I swear!"