Chapter Two

The psychiatrist sighed "Mrs. Foxwell I don't see anything wrong with Freya. I suggest that you stop ordering her antidepressants and anxiety pills. She's got trauma but nothing else." The psychiatrist stated. "She is distraught and confused. She always seems to think about her twin brother who had unfortunately disappeared and a mysterious yellow bunny!" Mom yelled. "Mom! I'm not delusional! I know what I saw and I won't deny it!" I shouted and ran out of the doctors office. Fritz would be 20 now and Suzy would be 19. Sam was outside the office waiting inside his Dad's truck. "You're not going anywhere missy!" Mom shouted. I ignored her and got into the truck. "Let's go." I said as Sam drove off. "Your mom's crazy." Sam said driving to our spot. It was a coffee shop that was old and decrepit but open. We ordered coffee and sat outside. Sam handed me a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. We both smoked and chatted. "I can't believe that they're still trying to open up another Freddy's." Sam said lighting his cigarette. "Fuck Freddy Fazbear and every animatronic that has ever been a part of that franchise." I said. The image of Fritz being dragged away flashed in my mind. "Freya I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything-" "No no Sam it's fine I just miss him." I said grabbing his hand. "I understand I miss Suzy too. " He said pulling his hand away. I sighed and opened my locket. I looked at the photos. "I want to find the man responsible for this and tear him apart with my bare hands." I said gripping the coffee cup so tightly that the mug cracks. "Sorry...I can't help it." I said. "Freya you have a good reason to be angry Fritz wasn't the only person that was ripped from you." He said. He was right. Dad couldn't handle it and Mom wasn't making it better. She turned to alcoholism and became aggressive and abusive. When I was 16 I found dad hung in the backyard. Mom only acted sad because she wanted the money in his will. But It was rightfully mine and so was the property but I was a minor so I couldn't legally own anything so we lived in a shitty apartment complex. Mom moved on and married the dickhead known as Trey. He didn't care for me and didn't give a fuck about Fritz. I bought an apartment at 18 and left with everything I needed and a few photos. "Hey! Hey! Earth to Freya?!" Sam said. "Oh sorry I was thinking about my dad." I said wiping a tear that I didn't know was there. "Freya it's okay if you need to talk." He said. "No I'm fine. Can you take me home?" I asked received a sigh from Sam. As Sam drove me home I saw Freddy's. It lit up as we passed it but went out as we left. I whispered a quiet "Hi." To Fritz. Once I got home I was about to close the door on Sam until he caught the door and looked me in the eye. "Freya if you ever need anything you can always call me. I'm here if you need me." He said. "Sam I'm fine I promise. I can handle myself. Say hi to Vanessa for me." I said closing the door shut and sliding down the door onto the floor.

I wiped my face as tears started sliding down my face. I spotted my brothers Foxy plush. "Freya..." I heard. It sounded familiar. "Follow me..." I heard. I got up and followed the voice. It seemed to be coming from the terrace. I opened it and saw the rabbit waving at me. I lived on the first floor so I hopped the balcony and chased him down until we landed outside of the door of Freddy Fazbears. I was about to open the door until I heard a voice "Don't Frey....Please." It said. "I can't do this again. I can't share the same fate." I said to myself. "Freya! What are you doing here?!" I heard Sam say. My mind was blurry and all I could hear was go go go. "Freya!" Sam shouted. I felt him drag me.

I woke up on my bed covered in sweat and tears. I wiped my face and sat up. I made breakfast and turned on my TV. The news was on.

"In a somber turn of events, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, home to the iconic animatronic mascots Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Foxy, is set to be demolished after shutting down 12 years ago amidst suspicions of the kidnapping of five children. Cassidy, Jeremy, Gabriel, Suzy, and Fritz were the unfortunate victims, sparking an investigation that yielded no physical evidence.

The creator, William Afton, mysteriously vanished from his creation, leaving the community grappling with unanswered questions. The closure has left a void in the hearts of those who fondly remember the joyous atmosphere once present within the pizzeria.

Adding to the tragedy is the revelation that Evan Afton, the youngest son of William Afton, met a grim fate at the hands of his own brother, Michael. A prank gone horribly wrong resulted in Evan being fatally injured as Michael and his friends attempted to place him into the jaws of the malfunctioning Freddy mascot.

Despite being the perpetrator, Michael Afton served a mere 15 months in prison before his father intervened, securing his release and relocating the family to Utah. The community now mourns not only the loss of the five kidnapped children but also the tragic demise of Evan Afton, a victim of a family prank gone awry.

As the impending demolition of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza looms, it serves as a poignant reminder of the mysteries and sorrows that unfolded within its walls, leaving a lasting impact on the community that will not easily be forgotten. Back to you Jane!" The newsman read swiftly moving onto the next topic. I sighed as I realized that I might never find the truth about my brother and the pizzeria. Unless...

To be continued...