PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, songs, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

----------

This is the second installment of GENTLEMEN SERIES.

This book also contains strong languages, vulgar words, curses/profanities, that was really intended for an open-minded reader.

Some scenes/ideas were INSPIRED in real life scenarios, songs, actual events, social media posts, random quotes and thoughts, memes, recently and timely topics/issues in the society and even other books read by the author.

----------

The author does not condone nor promote any form of discrimination or hate towards any individual or group based on their sexual orientation or gender identity.

The thoughts, feelings, and actions of the characters in this story are solely their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the author.

-----------

Please be advised that this book contains cringe scenes that you may found uncomfortable to read. I really hope you understand me. I'm just a beginner and I'm still learning how to write and deliver my words properly.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

---------

I'm extremely grateful for all of your support. We've already come this far. And i wouldn't have done it without your love and patience.

Always make a difference.

Enjoy Reading!

***

PROLOGUE

"Shot to the heart and you're to blame. Darling, you give love a bad name."

I immediately froze on my seat. Hearing his voice brings back so many memories. He's singing with his electric guitar. He's strumming it sexily. But his eyes says otherwise.

He's mad. Fucking mad.

He's eyeing me intently. Eversince he stepped on that goddamn stage he hasn't took his gaze off me! And it's fucking frustrating!

I equaled his stares, but at the end i know i can't. It's hard to act so tough and clean when in reality I'm the one who's at fault. It's clearly my fault why i can see how his ocean blue orbs lit up in hatred. As they say, blue is the hottest flame. And i guess that's true. I could really feel those blue orbs burning.

But how did i get in this position? Sitting here while watching him perform was the most unexpected thing ever happened to me for the past five years. Oh yeah, it's been five fucking years since then. Since i left him.

Now that it dawned upon me, i know why he's staring at me like he's going to punish me for my disobedience. He's eyeing me like a goddamn hawk!

But i can tell there's something off with him. The way he stood on that stage. The way he strum that guitar. The way his lips move as he sung. The way he makes my heart beat run like a fucking roller coaster. It all screams roughness, ruthlessness to be more dramatic.

He's not the softie person i know anymore. Not the "pusong mamon" i knew anymore. He's far from being gay-wait I'm not trying to make negative comments here. But he's clearly different now. He's not flicking his fingers. Not even swaying his hips as he walk. He's tougher and still right now.

How did he turned out to be like this? Is it because of what happened to us? Because of what i did? Because i left him?

I just heard he's now a successful rock singer. Also a successful car racer, with his own car company. He's really successful now.

I wonder, since when did Neveen Dietrich Zharkov started hating me? Since when did the tables turned? Why do we end up hurting each other even more?

I'm Serena Oceanne De Arci, the woman behind every magazine's cover. A fashion icon. A famous model. A woman who doesn't have any luck at love. Who's dumb in love. And this is our story, of how i fell in love and ended up seducing my gay enemy.