fuck me 'til i'm breathless

Tags: Top/Dom Louis, Bottom/Sub Harry, BDSM, Daddy kink, Gag, Blindfold., Restraints/handcuffs, Spanking, Knife play

Summary: basically louis ties harry up and fucks him until he can't say a thing and then becomes an after care king

Sweat dripped onto the bed, where a shivering man with curly hair was sprawled out. Handcuffed to it at both his hands and feet, a tight ring around his hard length, blindfolded and gagged, completely restricted in every way. Nothing but darkness.

"All spread out for me, hmm, princess?"

He could do nothing but whimper, tugging on his restraints.

"I'd say use your words, but-" the man broke off into a mirthless chuckle. "Well, that's not exactly possible, now is it?"

Another whimper followed by a scraping sound as the metal of the handcuffs rubbed against the bed frame.

The man couldn't take it anymore.

He walked to the bed and leaned over, pulling the gag down around his neck.

"Lou, please, I-"

Slap.

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed throughout the room.

"Did I give you permission to speak, slut?"

The man on the bed shuddered and shook his head, knowing his thigh was already turning red.

"And that's not my name, is it, baby?"

Unsure of whether or not he could open his mouth, he stayed silent.

"Words, princess."

"N-no, daddy."

"Good boy," he purred, reveling in the way his boy preened under the praise. He ghosted a hand over the younger man's thigh, making the motion as if he were caressing it. He smirked and leaned down, kissing where he'd left a handprint.

"T-touch?"

"Not yet, baby."

He turned back around and nonchalantly waltzed over to their dresser, where a glass of champagne sat. He picked it up and swished the liquid around before taking a sip. He took the moment to fully appreciate his submissive.

"Got all pretty for daddy, didn't you?"

The boy moaned and whined out, "Yeah, yeah got pretty for you."

He was scantily clad in a lacy pair of red panties. His thighs were adorned with matching thigh highs, his lips bitten and swollen, his blood-red lipstick long ago smeared. His breaths were coming out in tinny gasps. He was the perfect picture of sinful innocence.

The man threw his glass back, downing the rest of it before setting it back on the dresser and sauntering over to the bed. He was dressed in an oversized black suit, shirtless underneath, his tattoo piece on display. He took in his boy's appearance and behavior, taking pity on him.

"What do you want, baby?" he murmured softly, brushing the younger's curls from his face.

"Want you, daddy. P-please. Need you," Harry whined desperately. Louis just knew he'd started crying again.

"So needy, aren't you?"

He smirked and let his hand travel down the boy's chest, down his torso, going until he reached his legs. He slid it in between, pushing on the plug nestled deep inside, earning him a loud cry of 'fuck' and a chain of curses and whimpers.