you're mine (all mine)

Tags: Top Harry, Bottom Louis, Dom Louis, Sub Harry, Daddy kink

Summary: basically a one shot where a fan brings a thirsty sign to a concert and louis thinks it's funny but harry gets jealous. I got the inspiration to write this oneshot based off a tumblr clip I saw. I showed it to  and told her my idea, and she loved it, so we decided to collab and write this together. it's just a short little smut with a cliche ending, per usual, but I'm in love with it.

here's the tumblr clip: https://64.media.tumblr.com/d7d3d1c9a85fec50aebbcb85459a292f/tumblr_nhj37ib4mB1tf94lqo1_400.gifv

Water dropped from Louis' shirt and hair, making it all spiky and wet. His shirt stuck to his torso, showing off his perfect biceps and abs. Harry silently thanked Liam for starting a water fight as they walked down the runway for Rock Me. When they got to the end, a sign caught his attention.

"Louis, praying isn't the only thing I can get on my knees for."

Louis sees it, blushes, and gives a cheeky wave. Harry's eyes darken with anger, and he storms back down the runway, not even bothering to wait for Louis.

I'll show him who gets on their knees.

-

"Great show, wasn't it?"

Harry says nothing, just stalks over to the boy with dark eyes and shoves him up against the wall. He pins his wrists above his head, startling him and making his eyes widen.

"You're mine," he whispers. "Right, babe?"

Louis doesn't answer, still too much in shock to form a coherent thought. But Harry doesn't like that. He tightens his grip on the older boy's wrists and asks again.

"Yes, I'm yours," he whimpers, gasping as Harry grinds their hips together.

"Good." Then suddenly, just like that, he's releasing his hold and walks out of the room, swinging his hips. Louis's flabbergasted.

What the fuck just happened?

He's hard and horny and desperately needs Harry to come back. He's about to call out for him when the younger boy appears again, rushing towards him.

"Fuck, couldn't just leave you like this, now could I..."

He leans in close, his lips brushing the other's ear just barely.

"Daddy?"

He shoves the smaller boy to the ground, onto the rug, quickly unbuttoning both their pants.

"H-harry, someone could walk in on us-"

"You're mine," Harry growls possessively, ignoring him and shoving three fingers into the other's mouth. He looks at the boy on top of him with wide eyes, sucking and rolling them around in his mouth. The taller boy curses under his breath and pulls them out, lowering them and pushing two, and then three in harshly.

"Yeah, baby," Louis moans out as the younger boy opens him up quickly and roughly.

"Mine," he repeats before ripping off his belt and thrusting into Louis, bottoming out in one go.

"Fuck," the older cries out, the sudden pain mixed with pleasure bringing tears to his eyes. He doesn't really have a pain kink like Harry, but the pleasure's enough to outweigh the discomfort, what with his prostate getting abused every other second.

"All. Fucking. Mine. My daddy. Not that stupid thirsty fan's," he grunts, punctuating each word with a brutal thrust. They slide up on the rug a few inches every time, Louis's arms going to wrap tightly around Harry's back, digging in and making the younger groan.

"I'm g-gonna cum," Louis manages to pant out between whimpers.

"Me too," Harry whines, fucking into him faster, chasing his release, his face buried in Louis's neck.

"Come on, baby. Cum in me, fill me up. Need it," the smaller boy begs, his nails leaving marks on the other's back through his shirt.

Harry gasps out and cums suddenly, so fucking hard he sees stars. The feeling of his warm cum filling up Louis makes him cry out and pushes him over the edge. They both arch their backs as they ride out their highs, connecting them even deeper. Harry collapses once his orgasm peaks, breathing heavily as Louis wraps an arm around his body, keeping him close to his chest. He pulls out gently, making the older wince. Harry lies down half on top, half beside him, curling into his side.

The feathery-haired boy holds him, whispering sweet nothings and pressing soft kisses into his boyfriend's hair.

"Fucking hell, didn't know you could be so dominant, baby," he murmurs. Harry giggles and lifts his head to peck Louis's lips.

"I got jealous, okay?" he blushes, hiding his face in the other's chest.

"But you'll always be my baby, yeah?"

"Yeah," the curly-haired boy sighs happily. "And you're mine."

"Always-" he begins, holding his pinky out. Harry links their little fingers, and they kiss their thumbs.

"-and forever."