Prologue

"Amanda Skye!" Vion shouted.

"Ugh, what now?" 

"I love you." 

"What? Are you serious? You are out of your mind Vion. Stop thinking like that--," 

"But I really love you. And i am not joking around or fooling around Skye. What I feel for you are true. My feelings for you are all true. I can't stand seeing you with another man Skye."

"But we're still too young for that Vion. You know that. It's best if you would stop your feelings towards me, Vion. You're just going to be hurt and i don't want that to happen, Vion."

"I know but i will wait Skye. For you. I will. I won't ever love any other girl but you. That's a promise Skye. It's a promise that i will never ever break. I swear with my whole life Skye."

"Vion, you're still too young to make promises like that! Do you even know what you're saying? Huh?!"

"Skye, i'm sure of my decision."

"It's still too early to say that. You don't know what will happen in the future. Walang kasiguraduhan, Vion."

"Sigurado na 'ko Skye. No one will ever take you away from me. I'm yours Skye. A promise is a promise. You know that I do not break any of the promises I make. I'm a man of my word, Skye."

"Still Vion. We're not sure—" while Skye was speaking, Vion suddenly kissed her on the lips. Shutting her system. Heartbeats going faster every seconds as the kiss lasts longer.

"W..what? What did you just do, Vion! You! Ugh, dammit, Vion! You stole my first kiss! We're just sixteen, Vion! Sixteen! We're still underage! Can't you wait till we reach the right age for that?!" Skye said angrily.

"Shh, Skye. It's fine. No one saw us."

"Still, Vion!"

"Come on. We both know you liked it. You enjoyed it, Skye. Admit it. Stop lying."

"Maybe I did. But please, Vion. Don't ever do that again without asking for my permission."

"Yes, Skye." Vion said and hugged her. Skye hugged him back and buried her face on his chest.