Chapter 6

3rd person's POV

A few minutes earlier..

"Harry, this is ridiculous. Just knock on the doors and see if we can see her." Hermione fumed, watching as Harry paced in front of the doors.

A group of Hogwarts students stood on the stairs of the mansion, waiting to see the one inside. Neville and Harry stood in front of the doors as Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Luna, and Ginny stood back on the steps.

Harry sighed, wringing his hand through his hair. "It's been years, Hermione. What if she doesn't want to see us.. what if -"

"What if she doesn't forgive us? I don't want to lose her again." Neville sighed, wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake." Ginny walked forward, knocking on the doors.

They all waited with baited breath, seeing if anyone would answer.
After a few minutes, the doors slowly opened, Wyatt stunned to see so many people.

"Hello, can I help you?"

Hermione stepped forward, pushing Neville and Harry forward. "Sorry for the intrusion, but these two need to see Atlas. It's important."

He looked between her and everyone before settling his eyes on the two boys. "I'm sorry, but Lady Crimson isn't taking visitors at the moment. I can let her know that you came by and see if she has time to see you tomorrow."

"But -"

"What are you lot doing here?"

They all turned to see James, Sirius, Remus, and Lily standing behind them.

Wyatt looked at them, his shades lowered to see. "If you are all here for Lady Crimson, then I suggest you all go back. She isn't taking visitors."

Lily walked past the kids, her face covered with concern. "We just want to know if she is alright. Can you at least tell her that we came by?"

Before he could reply, the doors swung open again, revealing two pissed werewolves.

Cole looked past her and spotted Remus, his eyes changing to yellow. "You're the one who is fighting the gift?"

Remus stood tall, his face twitching. "It wasn't a gift for me. It was a curse."

"Yet you won't even give your wolf a chance to be accepted. I can feel your hatred towards it." Lucas growled.

"I don't see how that is any of your business." Remus growled back, stepping forward.

Cole and Lucas pushed towards him before being stopped by Wyatt and Ivan, who suddenly appeared.

Ivan looked between the three wolves. "This is not the time nor the place for this. Why dont we make this a conversation for another day when tempers aren't risen."

Cole shoved him, making his way to Remus. "No. He obviously has something else to say. So say it."

Remus and Cole faced off, the violent energy coming off them in waves.

Lucas pushed to join but was stopped by Sirius, his eyes darkening as he stared him down. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way."

"You need to back up, boy. Before I make you."

Ivan ran inside, leaving Wyatt, James, and Lily to try and defuse the situation.

Before anyone moved, the doors swung open with full force, one of the doors flying off to the side.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Everyone turned to see a seething Atlas. Her eyes were blood red, her fangs on full display as she snarled at everyone.