Chapter three

Harry Styles 

I don't want to go out tonight, but Richie is so persuasive.

He practically black-mailed me into coming by saying he would sue me for using his work, if I don't go out with him and Xavier.

I think sometimes he forgets he's in my band and can't call shots like that.

Nonetheless, I agreed to go out with the boys, though I would much rather be at home right now.

Ana and I are finally on good terms again and I don't want to screw this up.

She came over last night, and we talked everything out.

The night ended in the best possible way too – a pre-get-back-together hook-up.

It was brilliant.

I've missed her body. The way she feels underneath me. Her moans...

"To drink?" Xavier wakes me from my sexual reminiscing by passing me the menu at the cocktail bar.

I scan the piece of laminated paper before passing it to Richie without saying a word.

"Let me guess – whiskey sour?" Xavier asks, to which I nod. "You're so predictable, Harry, it's funny"

"I'm a man of taste" I respond nonchalantly.

Richie fake coughs – "No taste" – he mutters in-between coughs, making Xavier snigger.

I ignore both of their demises and aimlessly pulls out my phone to check the time – 10:22pm.

This is going to be a long night.

"Cheer up, grumpy" Xavier pokes my forearm that's resting on the table, so I quickly snatch it away.

"Yeah, he's right" Richie starts, as he places the menu down flatly on the table. "What's got your knickers in a twist?"

"Nothing" I quickly answer, "I'm fine"

Mere seconds later, my phone beeps, so I pull it out to look at it.

As I go to read the text, I feel Richie and Xavier lean in on both sides of me.

Xavier groans – "Ugh, it's Ana"

I snatch my phone down to preserve my privacy and I notice the pair of them rolling their eyes in disgust.

"Stop it, you two" I snap back.

"What is it this time?" Xavier asks, "Does little Miss Princess want to get back together?"

"Hey, don't you dare-"

"Seriously, she's a diva, H" Richie adds, ignoring my protests. "I don't know what you see in her..."

"Well, good job you don't have to know" I clap back, "I like her and that's that."

"Like her tits..." Richie mutters.

"What did you say?" I turn sharply towards Richie with an angered expression.

"You say you like her, but there's more to relationships than just sex..." Richie elaborates.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were a relationship expert!" I sarcastically respond. "Do I seriously need to bring up the Angela case?"

Angela – Richie's longest relationship. And, by longest I mean, one month relationship.

Richie just shakes his head and rolls his eyes, trying to act like he doesn't care. Though, deep down, he knows I'm right.