REWRITE!

Hey guys!

Its been almost 2 years now since I've joined and well...

Who remembers my FIRST hunger games story?

I mean my first!

The Diamonds in District one?

Yeah um...

About that :/

Face the well known facts.

It was one of the most cringiest things that ever has graced this earth.

You can say it now, I wont be offended.

So...

After almost two years of reading, taking notes, getting opinions from friends, family, and followers.

I have decided to give this story another shot.

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST VERSION, SKIP TO THE NEXT PART PLEASE. THANK YOU. CAUSE IT WILL CONTAIN PAST SPOILERS. 

So I have decided to change a few things:

1. Destiny Sanford is now Anastasia Sanford. They're literally the exact same person. She won't die this time. She's going till the end. Not killing her off like last time.

2. The parental status. Marvel is the son of 2 rebels who will be important later. Be patient. It'll come, as Glimmer is the daughter of 2 victors, who are the opposite and are loyal to the capital.

3. THEY WILL NOT GET HURT EVERY OTHER CHAPTER I PROMISE.

4. Glimmers little brother will be important later on.

5. Starting out, they will be ex best friends.

6. Also, Thresh wont be sinister and wont be constantly trying to kill Marvel before the games start.

Alright. We cool? Cool.

Things that stay the same:

1. Glimmer will volunteer for Marvels sister. Simple.

2. Both of them are getting out alive. 

3. Odds aren't in anyones favor. No surprise there.

—————————

Alright. If you got any questions. Ask me. The first chapter will be out soon!

Peace out!

-Raven