2. great, more babysitting

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎𝙏╰┈➤  chapter two : ꗃ

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎𝙏
╰┈➤  chapter two : ꗃ

Long story short the older female ( Y/N ), had retrieved the special cursed object back, but at the cost of accompanying two of the port mafia members on a mission that may or not endanger the two mens lives. Now she could've easily left the two and Yokohama and meet up with Suguru but— Yaga informed that she had a mission right where the two men ( the port mafia members ) would be and why bother to even decline it at this point? she shrugged it off since it would be easy. And besides, how bad would it be to accompany a few mafioso members, maybe they weren't that weak.

Now she was walking with the cursed relic on her, kept away and she knew she could easily defend herself incase curses attack.

But honestly Y/N was in a miffed mood, she could've been spending her free time ( if she even had any) with Suguru and exploring Yokohama but no, life decided to pair her up with more children. She obviously would be anywhere but here with the two mafiosos.

Y/N sighs as she scoffs and turned her head to the other side, feeling the urge to create a problem or be the problem for both males who were a year younger and a half or so, she looks at the midget one though with a iffy look.

"What's a middle schooler like you doing in the mafia? Don't you have classes or something?"

The white haired female says with a tone of mocking, the brunette who was taller than her by a few inches — two inches to be precise chuckles.

"What did you say about my height, jackass!?"
The fired up ginger says as he glared furiously at the older woman who does nothing but sigh out a bored one. "You better learn to shut your mouth, height doesn't matter as long i can the job done in the end of the day."

He bites back a scoff, keeping it to himself.

"What, you gonna beat me up and show it as a prime example to not mess with you?" She says with a smirk tugging at her lips, her dark sunglasses hiding her cerulean irises as she leaned her head back, hands in the pockets of her jujutsu uniform skirt.

"I just might." He threatens. Dazai on the sidelines watches the scene with a playful smirk but still focused on other things at the moment, he seems to be in need of a drink.

"You're so scary~" Y/N says sarcastically, eyes rolling to the back of her head before returning to their rightful position. "Shut up."

"Now, now, let's just get this finished. I'm sure none of us want to be stuck with eachother for well, who knows how long?" Dazai shrugs with a smile across his lips, clearing his throat after.