Buddies with Benefits

As the two non straight men prepare themselves for their first date, with clothes on, they strut out of the apartment. As the men gazed at each other, they realise something.

"Should we buy some nicer clothes?" Allan asked.

"Up to you, handsome." Ken winked. Allan looked at his man once again.

"I think so." Allan nodded. "Then we take them off after we're done singing and drinking."

"Sounds like an amazing plan." Ken chuckled. The men walked their way to Levi's, which had some nice clothes for the two lovers. Ken bought himself some black leather pants, black leather boots and a lilac cowboy shirt. And no cowboy outfit is complete without a cowboy hat, which was what he has chosen. He showed his outfit to Allan, whom was distracted by the pants.

"Black leather, hey?" Allan chuckled.

"Yeah." Ken chuckled. "Do you like it?"

"I do." Ken nodded. "Your arse looks sexy in those pants." Both of them exchanged smirks, before Allan spanked his bum out of satisfaction. Ken was in shock, then let out a chuckle at his best buddy.

"Come here, you." Ken giggled, picking up Allan by his waist and getting into the changing room. They proceeded to make out, with the two tongues inside each other. Ken grew a boner in his pants, which was very much visible. Allan was very tempted to tempted to rip out and to suck the over loving shit out it until Ken's baby juices began dripping out onto Allan. But Allan was somewhat mature and eventually came to his senses.

"Ken." Allan chuckled nervously. "There are people here."

"Oh sorry." Ken chuckled. "I guess I got too carried away with you, sexy buddy." Allan let out a small laugh, then gave Ken a small kiss on the lips, before he came out of the changing room. Ken slapped Allan's buttocks as Allan exited the changing room. The two men exchanged a grin.

"Now it's my turn." Allan grinned.

"Okay, buddy." Ken grinned back. Allan blew a kiss to his man before he drifted off to find some sexy clothes for himself. Allan grabbed white of everything, jeans, shirt, blazer, socks and shoes and proceeded to walk into the same changing room Ken was in. But this time, Ken was only wearing a pair of light blue boxers, just revealing the shape of his above average doodle. It wasn't erect yet, but the mere sight of Ken in his boxers was kenough for the gay lover.

"Hello there, Mister Carson." Allan smirked.

"Why does my man look so handsome in that white set?" Ken giggled.

"Because he can, you sexy leather cowboy!" Allan grinned, spanking his man's arse once again.

"You ready to sing some songs for tonight, young man?" Ken asked with a large smile on his face

"I already have some drinks and songs in mind, my dear man." Allan gleamed.

"I like that attitude." Ken nodded. "Shall we pay for these clothes?"

"That, we will do." Allan agreed. He got some of the money that was given to them and proceeded to the cashier to hand over a bit of their cash. After the men exit Levi's, they head over to a local servo to grab some lubricant. After getting all they had, they go back to their apartment and proceed to get ready for tonight. Dressing up in their respective clothes, they head out to the bar in the hotel, preparing themselves for the time of their lives.