Chapter one

Prologue
Lost, is something that usually can be found. But not me, I'm lost and will be lost in my life for a while, it will take a beacon of light to help me be found. And I will be in love with this beacon for the rest of my life...

Chapter one
I normally don't come to parties like this, especially ones hosted by strangers, plus the fact that my parents have twelve kids but only pay attention to one of them Ambrosia, the golden child and their only real kid. That's right, they have eleven adopted kids, I'm the oldest then, and there's Ila, Mable, Isaac, tizzy, Grace, Jacey, and a few others I don't care for them that much and they don't care for me that's just how it is my 'parents' if you can even call them that shower all there all affection on Ambrosia and leave nothing for the rest of us. This can be a blessing, and a curse, on one hand, I can go anywhere at any time without them asking questions, on the other hand, this has caused me lots of problems such as difficulty expressing myself and my emotions, as well as becoming overwhelmed easily, and anxiety. I try my best to keep people from seeing that side of me. The last time I let someone get that close to me they laughed at me, and told me ' You're just being selfish and sensitive because you can't be in the spotlight twenty-four-seven.' And now every time I'm feeling overwhelmed and want to cry or scream the image of my ex-best friend standing over me laughing and saying those words binds me, so I hold it in and hope that my smiles are bright enough and my hugs warm enough.