2-Alyah

Walking into the restaurant felt weird cause I try to stay away from here just cause of judgmental people.

"OMG Let eat. I'm so hungry" Neveah said.

I wouldn't deny it but I'm so hungry, haven't eaten anything since morning. we all sat at the table talking and catching up while waiting for a waitress. "Look at the menu Aylah." Lylah called me out because I was staring at these handsome men.

"Guys look at them" I said to my friends as they turned to look at them behind.

"OMG"

"WOW"

"I WANT THAT LIGHTSKIN ONE"

I stared looking at all of them knowing I'm definitely not their type but it OK to imagine sometimes. They were all wearing jeans with a shirt which shows their muscle. I want the tallest one.

He's light skin.

Tall

Handsome

Curly hair

Nice smile

Nice teeth

OMG

I want him so bad; I need to step my glow up to another level. "They probably have girlfriends; you all don't know that." Amora said. "True" Neveah and Lylah responded.

As I keep staring one of them made eye contact with and said something to his table which made all of them look back. "Guys they are staring at us" I whispered. As I said So they all looked back at the table as we all waved at them.

"OK guys: Stop gulping and let eat" amora said. As we stuffed food into our mouths, we saw 4 people standing beside out table.

"OH hello" I said.

"Hey" The tall light delicious skin said.

" What are you guys' name?" The one at the front said.

"I'M Amora"

"I'M Naveah"

"I'M Alyah"

"I'M Lylah"

"ou very similar name I like that." the one at the back said. Neveah asked what the guy's names were.

"I'M Jake"

"I'M Luca"

"I'M Damien"

"I'M Levi"

"It nice to meet you all" she said. "What are you girls up to?" jake asked. "We are just here having fun cause haven't seen each other in months." Lylah answered. "Can we take a sit with you all if that fine" Luca asked "Sure, why not" Lylah answered.

As they sat down, we all started talking but I wasn't really saying anything cause Damien was sitting right beside me which was making me nervous. "What about you Alyah? Your name and hobbies?" Jake asked.

"OH, well I'm Alyah, 26 years old, love reading or watching Netflix." I answered feeling nervous. As they kept talking a message entered on all their phone as soon as they did, they got up and was ready to leave. "Girls we have an emergency we need to be at right away" Jake said.

" Can we get you guys number to catch up some more" He asked. "Sure" Lylah said. They all pulled out their phone and tapped it on top, which just bring out their number they did it to everyone but mine. As I wait for at least one person to tap my phone no one did even Damien sitting beside me.

As they were done, they waved a goodbye to everyone but didn't even look my way. But I try not to let that ruin my day cause if it did, I would be crying my makeup off right now.

----------------

N/A

Hope you all enjoyed it ❤️😘

See you another time.